#11 - Making up

Craig walked back to the school entrance in a hurry. He didn't want to be late for the lesson. Not because he was such a teacher's pet, but because he had literature with Tweek, so that would give him a chance to interact with the boy. He made his way to the classroom and strolled in. He looked around, but sadly, he saw that his Tweek was busy talking to Style.

"Dangit.." He sighed and slumped into his seat in defeat. Just as he accepted his fate of being hated forever, his friends came in for the rescue. Token and Clyde put their chairs next to Craig. Clyde sat on the left side and Token on the other.

"Hey man." Token pat his friend. "How are you holding up? You know.. you smell like nicotine." He said, worried.

"Yeah, smoking is bad for you! Why would you even consider it? And who dared to give one to you??" Clyde put his chin on Craig's shoulder. Craig inhaled deeply, trying his best not to get too tense again.

"I am fine guys. I made up with Bebe and she gave me the cig." Craig answered coldly. He didn't want to be bothered by their bullshit.

"Craig! It was so hard for us to get you to quit smoking.. you're putting yourself to zero again." Clyde whined, pulling away. He made a good point. The guys helped him more than ever. Got him nicotine gum, patches and they even paid for his therapy. He hated the whole thing, but Tweek could always persuade him to those kinds of things. He just couldn't say no to that particular boy.

"Yeah-yeah. Okay. I won't smoke anymore, unless I need one real bad." Craig took his hat off and laid his head on the table, not giving a shit about anything in the world.

"Why did you need to smoke in the first place?" Token asked.

"Cuz that was the only thing which held me back from beating the shit out of Bebe." Craig said, the table muffling his voice. Still, the guys could understand every word clearly.

"Oh yeah, the hickeys. I noticed them too.." Token trailed off and caressed Craig's back softly. "And how did you two manage to bury the hatchet?" He asked, still rubbing the dark-haired mess.

Craig sat up and put his hat back on. He stretched a bit, tired. He couldn't sleep a minute last night and he was hungover too. He rubbed his eyes and looked at Token, then at Clyde. He shot a weak smile towards them.

"She didn't do anything else." His smile disappeared, still thinking about the fact he'll never get Tweek back.

"That's great! Then you can make it up to him and you'll be able to confess your feelings!" Clyde said excitedly. "What's holding you back?" He grinned.

"Yeah man, I think Tweek could easily forgive you. I mean, he was a huge mess yesterday so that must mean you had quite the effect on him." Token tried his best to reassure his doubt-filled friend.

"It's... not that simple.." Craig said silently, his voice being barely audible. "He hates me for sure.. and I don't think he'd ever want to talk to-"

"TWEEK, COULD YOU COME OVER HERE FOR A SEC?" Clyde shouted.

"WHAT THE F- HMPFFFFPPF" Craig tried to protest, but Token muffled him with his hands. He watched in horror as the blondie looked at Clyde with a questioning look. Tweek then did the unimaginable; he walked over to them!! Craig almost got a seizure. Token looked at Craig in a 'what the hell dude' look on his face. He silently whispered to him.

"Man, chill the fuck out. It's just the love of your life coming here." He slowly shook his head in disapproval.

"That is the problem...!" Craig removed Token's hand and noticed Tweek sitting at his table across Clyde, nervous.