#8 - Evil plan

Shit went down.

Tweek got drunk as hell and started hooking up with people. Mostly hugging, touching and dancing. Until..

Bebe Stevens showed up.

She heard what happened with Tweek and Craig from Kyle. He accidentally told her while he was making out with Stan. She decided to take control and help the two lovebirds. She walked up to Tweek and Kenny McCormick dancing suggestively and whispered into Kenny's ear.

"Hey, I wanna do some 'stuff' to Tweek to fix things, y'know what I mean~" She leaned back and winked. Kenny smirked and pulled away from the drunk boy.

"Do your thing, Bebe. But return him in one piece so I can tear him apart later." He walked away.

Kenny has always been a real big pervert. When he was younger, this meant that he made comments about women and men as well, maybe sneaked a hand on some girl's ass or breasts. But as he grew older, his behavior changed. He became a huge flirt and had many one night stands with women and men as well. He openly admitted that he was pansexual, which surprised no one. Aside from this, he was a reliable person. When someone asked him to do something, he was always willing to help. He was poor, but still he shared everything he could with everyone, so people forgave him for being such a dirty-minded guy.

"Heyyyyyy, Bebe~~~" Tweek hugged the hot female tightly, digging his face into her neck. He had a disgustingly smelly breath and overall body odor.

"Hey Tweeky, heard you broke up with a certain someone." She said and hugged the boy back. "I know you need comfort more than ever~ how about sitting on that couch over there..?" She asked Tweek in a seductive voice, pointing towards a cozy, leather couch. Tweek chuckled slightly.

"Yeah, I diiid.... It sucked! And yessss, you're right! I need comfort MORE than EVERRRR~~~" He repeated Bebe's words like it was a rule. She noticed a hint of sadness in his messed up talking and smiled at him.

She led Tweek to the couch and sat him down. Music was blasting loudly in their ears, lights were flashing and everything reeked from alcohol. Still, it looked like everyone was having fun. Bebe sat next to the drunk boy and looked at him, a little bit of mischief in her eyes. She glanced at Token and they nodded at each other. At that, Token led Craig inside and leaned on the door with him, talking to him, acting like Tweek and Bebe weren't on the couch.

This was Bebe's cue. She started talking to Tweek and and fondled his hair while chatting loudly.

"Oh Tweek, you're such a sweetie, did you know that~?" She said those words like honey. Sweet and pleasant. She chuckled.

"You don't have to say thaaaaat! I'm not sweet at alllll.... I'm just a random coffee addict.... who should NOT be lovedddd..." He still had insecurities. She felt her heart sink. Craig did this to him. Let's make him pay.

"And why do you think that?" She asked, still sweetly. Tweek hugged her again.

"Cuz my only love HATES MEEEE..... TAH'TS WHAI!" He buried his face in Bebe's breasts, grabbing her back softly. Bebe looked at Craig and Token from the corner of her eye. She saw Craig, talking about random stuff with T, but he glanced at them very often. He noticed us... good. She thought to herself and proceeded to the next part of the plan.

"B-bebeee?" Tweek spoke up, still drunk as hell. "What would happen if I k-kissed youu..?? W-would that make me.. STRAIGHT???" He basically shouted the question, making Bebe jump in surprise. Wow, you're moving fast, Tweek. Making this way simpler.

"I dunno Tweek, wanna find out?" She winked at the nervous boy and glanced up at Craig. She saw the anger and jealousy in his eyes. Still, he didn't walk over, no matter how hard she was trying to make the conversation as loud as possible. Craig pinched his nose and started talking to Token once again.

Okay. Now or never.

"Hey, Tweeky~ want to take this.. somewhere MORE PRIVATE? <3" She asked loudly, catching the attention of Tucker again.

"HELL YEAH!" Tweek shouted excitedly.

Then, they got up, hand in hand and walked past Craig and Token. Bebe looked Craig straight into the eye and popped her tongue out. Before the jealous boy could react, they were already gone into a pre-prepared room.

She pushed Tweek on the bed violently, and without a warning, she started sucking on his neck. She did her best to give him the BIGGEST hickey he will ever have.

Tweek started moaning from pain and pleasure. Clearly, he and Craig have never done anything before. She smirked and bit Tweek's neck softly, leaving a visible mark. She moved from the now crimson spot to an untouched one and did the same but instead of one big one, she made three smaller bite marks. After she was finished, she looked down at the exhausted blondie. He was knocked out by the overwhelming pleasure she gave him. Bebe grinned as she stood up and said:

"Hope you liked it. Just thank me later." She smiled and left, letting Tweek to sleep.