If Loving You Is Wrong

"If Loving You Is Wrong"
Written and Edited by: Jasmine

"If loving you is wrong,
I don't wanna be right."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*BILLS POV*

I ran after Eddie and Richie, not wanting to be left with Stan after what just happened.
Why did you KISS him?! YOU KISSED YOUR BEST FRIEND DIPSHIT. Although he did kiss back...
It felt so wrong, but i absolutely loved it, and if Richie and Eddie didn't come interrupt, i don't think i could've stopped kissing Stan.

"Bill! You swimming?" Eddie yelled, snapping me out of my thoughts. He jumped in the water and Richie followed right after, attacking him as Eddie splashed water in his face and giggled.

"Maybe in a little b-bit. My body needs sun, im starting to look as p-p-pale as Richie." I said, putting a towel on the sand and laying down.
Just then a shadow came over me and i frowned, peeking out of one eye.

"Baby! why didn't you invite me?" Beverly leaned down and pecked me on the lips. I sat up suddenly and touched my lips, quickly leaning over and kissing her again.
Huh. I definitely felt more with Stan.
Is that wrong? It seems wrong.

Beverly smiled and kissed my nose.
"What's gotten into you today?" She smirked.

"Uh-nothing. I j-j-just missed y-you that's all." I said through kisses. I kept trying to feel a spark, anything at all. But i felt nothing at all.

Just then Stan came walking over, and he quickly put his stuff down and walked away from us, avoiding eye contact. I felt bad, I'm probably confusing him big time right now.
But Beverly is my girlfriend after all.
And yet i still kissed Stan.
Shut up it's just a kiss! It meant nothing.
But i knew that was a lie. I can't keep convincing myself i like Beverly more than Stan. That i like girls more than boys.

"Oh no! I forgot my sunscreen!" Beverly shrieked. "I can't get burnt!!"
She got up, kissed my forehead, and quickly walked away. I would've offered Beverly my sunscreen, but to be honest i wanted her gone, she was being kind of annoying talking about how many swimsuits she had to try on until she found the perfect one.

I sat up and watched Richie, Eddie, and Stan play in the water. Stan looked over at me and smiled, so i smiled back and waved awkwardly.
Stop embarrassing yourself.
I sighed out loud and layed my head down. I closed my eyes and stayed like that for about 10 minutes until i got rudely awakened by someone kicking my head with their foot.
I shot up and was ready give them a death glare, until i realised who it was.

"Hey beautiful." Henry smirked and winked over his sunglasses.

"G-Get the fuck away f-from me H-Henry." I retorted, trying to seem calm even though i wanted to cry just seeing his face.

"Where's your dumbass boyfriend who thinks he can kick my ass and get away with it?"

I rolled my eyes and layed back down, choosing to ignore him. He didn't walk away, though. I could sense he was close to me, too close, since i could feel his breathing.

"And you fag...i told you that if you said one word to anyone, even your bitchy boyfriend...that I'd break you." He snarled.

"Y-You already d-did." I spat, getting up and walking away.

"Hey! Get back here fag! I'm not done with you!" Henry yelled as i continued to leave.
He grabbed my arm and i tried to yank away, but once again his grip was too hard. I had enough of this. Enough of him.
I looked at his already bruised face and punched him right where stan hit last night.
He shrieked and pulled back, holding his cheek and looking at me through one eye.

"Fuck!" He groaned, and flipped me off as he walked away.

I turned around and saw Stan coming up to me with a concerned look on his face.
"Bill are you okay? I thought i heard you yell"

"I'm fine, H-Henry came over but i got rid of h-him." I said, rather proud of myself.

"Are you okay?" Stan asked again as he started rubbing my arm, but quickly pulled back.

I nodded and played with my fingers. "Y-You don't need to w-w-worry about me Stan."

He smiled gently and looked at his feet.
"I don't mind. I'm just glad you're okay."

I felt my cheeks heat up again. Its a nice feeling to know that someone cares about you.
As a friend. Probably.

"It's starting to get dark," Stan said, looking up at the sky. "Wanna head back?"
I nodded and started walking with Stan back to the cabin. I began to slide my hand into his, but once i realized what i was doing i pulled away. I felt Stan look over at me and slowly grab my hand. I stayed quiet and enjoyed it while it lasted, cause as soon as we walked into our room, he let go. We were still close as he leaned in close and looked into my eyes.

"What are we doing, Bill?"
I stared back at him and gave him a confused look.

"What do y-you mean?"

"You know what i mean, Bill. You have a girlfriend who loves you and you love her.
I cant mess that up." Stan said quietly.

"I d-don't l-love her, Stan...I love you." Except i mumbled the last part under my breath.

"What?" Stan said, his mouth hanging open.
I quickly looked up and shook my head.
"N-Nothing."

He stared at me for what seemed to be the longest time. I didn't look into his eyes until he lifted my chin and his face went completely serious. I gulped.

"I love you too." He whispered, but it was clear as day. My breathing hitched as he put his hands on my face and pulled me into a deep kiss. I kissed back and tried to stay still even though i felt like butterflies were tickling my stomach. I put my arms around his neck as he deepened our kiss. I started walking backwards till i felt Stan's bed, and slowly laid down, not stopping the kiss. His body hovered over mine as our small kiss turned into a full make out session on his bed.

Little did we know someone was watching the entire time.

"WHAT THE FUCK?"

~~~~~~~~~

Busted ;)

Hope you enjoyed! ~Jasmine💜

**NEW CHAPTER OUT TOMORROW**