Back in ATL

Me and Dre stayed a extra day to make sure all our shit was in order and shipment was being shipped out and we left on Tuesday morning. My mind had been thinking about Ebony and what I wanted to do and where and what role I wanted her to play in my life. We still been texting and face timing when both of us was available. Sitting on the plane I look at my phone and its a face time call. I answered and that beautiful dark skin came through my phone. What's up love?? Ebony said... Nothing black barbie what you up to? She made a twisted face and said really black barbie?? That's what I am call you because you like a life size black barbie doll. Oh god Damien really?? She busted out laughing. Anyway I was calling to see if you can get in contact with Bell for me. Him and Toya together and her phone going to voicemail. Someone broke in our dorm room and messed it up and took all my expensive stuff like clothes, shoe, earring, purses and stuff. So them boys here and they need to know what they took from her. What you mean someone broke in y'all shit? She turned the camera around so I could see and their shit was fucked up. She turned the camera around back to her face so can you please do that for me? Yeah I am do it now and hit you back. Okay thanks love she said and hung up. I went from 0 to 100 real quick because I wanted to know who the fuck did it. I hit Bell up... Yo yo yo.... Man Toya with you? Yeah why what's up? She need to get to the dorm someone broke in their shit and took shit. Them boys there trying to figure out what is missing of her's to put in the report. Alright we leaving now to see what's up. Yeah and you look around and you take pictures and shit and whatever else you need to find out who did the shit. Okay bet and he hung up.
Bell owned a private investigation business and technology business. Anything technology like cameras, computer, and phones Bell ass knew what to do with it. He had the latest of anything you need. He also had a store that sold investigation items.

I hit Eb back on face time they on their way I said. Okay thanks love can I call you back or put you on hold I am talking to my grandparents on the dorm phone. I can stay on hold so go ahead. I heard Ebony tell her grandma she was back. She sounded so sad. Ma I don't want to stay here anymore so I am start looking for and apartment for us. I heard her tell her no if I need you to come down she would call her. Ebony kept talking and I looked over to Dre. Dre can you call the real estate agent lady you had dealt with for me so I can see what she has close to the college for Eb and them. Dre pulled his phone out and started calling her.
Ebony was telling her grandmother she think it was some females because of what they stole. She said they took most of her red bottom heels, boots, her expensive purses, diamond earrings, diamond bracelets and other expensive clothes like Chanel, BeBe, Gucci, LV, true religion and some 7 of all man kind. Its okay mama I can work to get that back. It don't matter but when I find our who did this or if I see anyone with my stuff on you know I m whipped their ashtray. Me and Dre looked at each other and busted out laughing. She is so old Dre said.. She finish her call and picked up her iPhone. So you going whipp someone ashtray? Hell yeah I had to say ashtray because my grandmother would have been like Nicole do you need soap in your mouth. Young ladies don't talk like that. Oh okay I understand I said. But shit now she off the phone I am beat the shit out of them bitches. Shit if they wanted all that expensive shit I would have gave that shit to them. That shit is materialists to me. I don't need that all the time to make me look good. Whatever I put on I make it looks good. You so damn conceited I said to her ass. Yes I am.. I was teased for years about my color. In high school I was thick so I got teased freshman year by a nigga. He tried to put me out there in the cafeteria. He goes to say girl you black as shit and fat. And I told his ass I maybe fat and black but you ugly, dumb, and weak. I told him he had too many struggles he had to pick one. He got mad and threw his milk on me and I got up and punch that nigga in his face and spit on him. He hit me back and that's when Faun and Toya came out of nowhere and two piece his ass and we banked that Nigga right there. We fucked him up and when we was done I said now this far black bitch beat your ass and busted your shit up. After that you couldn't tell me shit about my color or weight. Bitches was scared of us and niggas wanted to chill with us. I told myself I would never look down on myself every again and I haven't.
What happen to the nigga? I asked.. My uncles broke his legs and he couldn't play no sports no more and they made him apologize. He ended up transferring because my uncles little workers started going to the school 10th grade year and they would fuck with him. His ass was scared as shit, talking about we bullying him. Like really Nigga??? This girl is something else as I watch her make faces and shit. That shit made me just watch her and analize her. Damien do you hear me? No I was day dreaming. I know you was, let me find out you loving the kid she said?? I said black barbie if you only knew. She held her hand over her heart and said I am flattered.
The pliot announced we about to pull off. Baby I have to go I will see you when I get in Georgia. You on your way home? Yeah I am should be there by this evening. Okay cool she said. I am about to go apartment hunting she said. Nah wait for me Dre know a real estate agent who can help you faster she will be calling you. See what she have and wait for me so I can go look at them with you. Yes sir Daddy she said.. Girl don't say that I said. She busted out laughing. Nigga you giving out orders like you my daddy. Not yet anyway I said.. I will hit you when I land okay thanks love and have a safe trip and she hung up.
You caught up already Blaze and only thing she did was give you talk. Dre said.. I don't know what it is but I have to have her, protect her, and take care of her. Have you thought about what I said he asked? Yeah and I keep saying I don't want to get hurt. So I am keep it in the friend zone for now. I m let her meet ma n grandma but don't tell her they our peoples and see what they think about her. Yeah that's what's up he said.. We put our seat belts on and waited to take off. I shut my eyes and let sleep take over me.

Size doesnt matter when you are in loveOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara