I walked to the staircase and sat on the first stair, becoming slightly annoyed because it was now way past my curfew. I couldn't even call my Dad because my phone is inside my book bag, which is laying in the parking lot beside my super cool car. Somebody could have stolen it for all I know. I cupped my cheeks with my hands just as the room changed. My body was teleported into a different room. Thor was left dizzy at the sudden movement. I was now sitting in a chair. We appeared to be in some kind of study room filled with antiques. I sat up in the chair, taking in all of the decorations and items that were perfectly placed around the room. Doctor Strange had his arms crossed at his chest and he stared daggers at Thor.

Thor slowly lowered the umbrella, not taking his eyes off Strange. The air was awkward and full of tension. Thor started to mess with one of the decorations on the table beside him, but he ended up breaking it with his careless hands. A humored expression crossed over his face "So earth has wizards now?" Thor asked.

"I'm a Master of the Mystic Arts, you can put that down now" Strange said, looking to the broken table decoration.

"Wait a minute" I stood up from the chair and walked over to Strange. He watched me from the corner of his blue eyes "Before you guys get started on your Sorcerer-Demi God conversation, can I go? I feel like I'm just shoehorned into all this"

"I'm not quite done with you yet, Miss Stark" The Doctor held his finger up to me before returning his attention to Thor. I opened my mouth to object but his finger had cut me off. I closed my mouth and grumbled quietly.

"Alright Wizard, who are you and why should I care?" Thor set down the decoration and faced Strange, his tone suddenly becoming more serious. I plopped back down in the chair and sank slightly in the seat.

"My name is Doctor Steven Strange and I have some questions for you, take a seat" The Doctor offered, extending his hand. Once again the room shifted. We were teleported to another section of the house. It was a long dimly lit hallway where two chairs were set up in a nook. I found myself standing next to a large window that overlooks the street outside of the building. Thor was now sitting across from Strange in the chair. The Doctor handed him a cup.

"Tea?" Thor sniffed the brim of the cup and his face twisted with disgust "I don't drink tea" he shook his head.

"Then what do you drink?" Strange asked.

"Not tea" Thor replied with a shrug. Then, just like magic, the cup in Thor's hand transformed into a full glass mug of beer right before our eyes. His eyes widened. I'm impressed.

"What about you, want anything?" Strange called over his shoulder to me and offered me a drink, I shook my head. He nodded and formed a triangle with his hands and placed his fingers against his chin "So" he started "I keep a watch list of individuals and beings from another realms that could maybe be a threat to the world, and your adopted brother Loki is one of those beings"

Ahh Loki, now that brings back memories. Not necessarily good memories.

"That's a worthy inclusion" Thor almost rolled his eyes at the mention of his brother and took a long swig of his beer. Beside me was a long row of bookshelves loaded with important looking books. I went to the first shelf and scanned over the hundreds of book titles. I kept a sharp ear on their conversation as I did so.

"Why bring him here?" Strange asked about Loki.

"We're looking for my Father" Thor replied. I found a book that looked interesting. It was decorated in a dark brown cover with a golden eye shaped design on the front. Lucky for me it was written in mainly English. There were some sentences in a foreign language that I didn't recognize, maybe Mandarin, or Cantonese? It was an older dialect. I flipped through the pages, noticing that it was all written by hand. Several hand drawn pictures filled the pages as well. Some of them were those orange circle things that the Doctor created. This book must be the techniques and steps to preform those magic tricks.