I looked at Stefan and he realized I had a plan. I looked down at a blowtorch next to him so he could grab it after I released myself. He nodded at me knowing what my plan was.

I grabbed the guy's hand that was wrapped around my neck and twisted it so he was in pain and so I cloud release myself. I grabbed the stake in my back and stuck it through his appendix. Then flung him against a tree.

"Little tip, sweetheart do not mess with a vampire who is a lot older and stronger than you." I walked away from the tree and Stefan picked up the blowtorch and burned him to death while Anna ran down where the tomb was sealed.

"Come on! Get in there." Stefan said pushing me in the hole going in after me.

Sheila and Bonnie were already down there. While Elena is still near the party .

"Don't let Anna through!" I Yelled as I landed on the ground.

"It's too late!" Bonnie said.

"It's okay, Sophia. She's not coming back out and neither is Damon. " Sheila said.

"What are you talking about? Damon has to come back out. " Stefan said.

"We don't have enough power for that, boy. We aren't strong enough."

"I need to go get him." Stefan ran into the tomb trying to find Damon.

"Stefan, no!" I yelled and tried to run after him while Bonnie grabbed my hand not to. Elena finally came in asking where everyone was.

"That crazy witch locked them in there! Damon and Stefan!" I yelled. "Elena, I can't go in there or I'll be stuck too. You have to go."

"You locked them in there? That was not part of the plan!" Elena yelled.

"Elena, I'll get them out. Go tell them." Bonnie said. "Grams, come on. We have to do this."

Elena ran into the tomb to find Stefan and Damon. While Bonnie and Sheila started the spell. As soon as the spell started, Anna came walking out with her mother, Pearl.

"I just wanted my mother." Anna said while they jumped out of the hole.

"Sophia, tell them to hurry!" Bonnie yelled while struggling.

"Stefan, Damon! Hurry up! " I yelled through the passageway.

"Damon, please! " Elena yelled.

Finally, they all came walking out of the tomb.

"She's not in there!" Damon yelled.

I looked guilty and Damon noticed it immediately. "What do you know?" Damon yelled at me.

"Damon, stop! " Stefan yelled at him.

Damon picked me by the throat and threw me against the wall. "What do you know?" He shouted even louder.

"Katherine isn't down there!" I yelled in pain. "I saw her in the 20's and again in the 80's. I'm sorry! I tried telling you, but I just didn't know how and then I thought maybe she was just another look-a-like! " Damon looked at me, heartbroken. He picked me up again and threw me against the wall again.

"Stay away from me." Damon said while running out of the cave.

Elena and Stefan came running towards me. "I'm fine." I said shaking them off.

"Elena, why don't you get Bonnie and Sheila out of here." Elena nodded at what Stefan said and they left.

Stefan helped me up. "You kind of deserved that, you know."