Chapter Eleven

Today's the day of the party and the day our plan is going down. Damon, Bonnie and Sheila are meeting at the old church, while Stefan, Elena and I are meeting at the cemetery for the party. I'm also planning to see Tyler before and after the whole thing goes down.

"Hey Sophia! Let's go!" Stefan yelled while already in the car with Elena.

I ran downstairs in my short tight white lace dress and we were on our way.

"Okay it's 6 o'clock now, at 7 we are heading to the tomb. If there are any complications, text someone immediately. " Stefan said to Elena and I. We both nodded and got out of the car. "Be careful." He whispered towards me. I nodded again and then headed to find Tyler.

I found him next to the keg. He saw me coming and smiled at me and got me some beer from the keg.

"Hey gorgeous! Here you go." He handed me the beer after kissing me hello.

"Hey!" I kissed him back. "Thanks!" I smiled at him taking the beer. "So Mr. Tyler Lockwood, do you dance?"

"Are you going to give me a choice?" He smiled at me and laughed.

I shook my head and dragged him to the middle of the cemetery where the music was and where everyone was dancing.

"You know, I'm probably the luckiest guy here, tonight." He said smiling down at me. "Every guy is staring at you and they're jealous cause they're not me." We both laughed.

We danced for about 20 minute then went to go get more to drink.

"Do you have another date tonight or something?" Tyler asked handing me a drink.

"What?" I asked with my phone in my hand.

"You keep checking your phone. Do you need to be somewhere?"

My eyes widen and I had no idea what to say. "Oh, um, " I hesitated. "I have to call my friend from Montana at 7, it's her birthday and 7 our time is midnight, their time." Luckily, Tyler looked like he was believing that. "Yeah, so at 7, I'm gonna sneak away for a bit, but I will definitely be back." I smiled at him. I hate lying to him. I wish I could just tell him the truth, but I know I can't.

Tyler and I started to talk for a while, until he didn't want to talk anymore.

"Hey, it's 6:45, lets go somewhere quiet for now." I nodded and he took my hand and dragged me into a small building.

Tyler lifted me from off the ground and I wrapped my legs around him and we started to make out. We barely took a breath. I pulled his shirt off of him while he messed up my hair and tried lifting up my dress. We lost track of time and at 7:05 I got a text message from Stefan:

Where are you? Everything okay?

"Oh shit!" I climbed off of Tyler. "I gotta go. I'll be right back!" I kissed Tyler and ran out the door to where the tomb is.

On the way to the tomb, I found Jeremy leaning against the tree on the ground.

"Oh my god, Jeremy!" I ran over to him. Fortunately, he was still breathing. He was just knocked out.

As I got up from the ground, someone staked me through the back. It was the guy from the motel room. He dug the stake deeper in my back and he dragged me to the outside of the tomb where Stefan was already there with Anna.

"Sophia?" Stefan saw me all wild up. My hair and dress were a mess from Tyler and now there's blood all over my white dress from being staked. "Let her go now."

"Let me go in and I'll make him let her go." Anna fired back.

"No! She tried to burn me alive! She's gonna die." The guy said tighten the grip he had around my neck.