10. Dinner part 1.

Start from the beginning

''You... you do ?'' she asked surprised ''Of course ! Sometimes, things like this happends. It's not easy i know but, you just have to get used to it'' i said and chuckled.

''O-Oh'' she said and turned around. ''See you in the evening'' i frozed ''Eh ?'' but before i could ask her she was already gone.

That is just what happend. Today, i didn't even saw Blue ! When i did it, she was far away from me and went away. That's not nice.

So just to say, i was all lonely today.

*Sigh*

-After school-

I closed the doors of the school and went to my motorbike. I saw that i was again next to blue car. I thought about Blue. Maybe she was just again bussy ?

I got on my helmet and a tall hand grabbed me again.

I turnered around to think that i will see Blue.

''White'' i said and looked at her. ''Hello Pink'' she said and smiled.

''It's been long since we had a talk'' she said and crossed her arms. ''Yeah, i know. I just didn't really had time'' i said and putted down my helmet.

''It's alright'' she said and looked back to school. ''... The dinner...'' she says. ''Yes ?'' ''It still counts ?'' she asked. ''Of course,'' i said ''I'll just change and come back later, okay ?'' i said and putted back my helmet on head.

''Alright'' she said and went back to school. ''You aren't getting home ?'' i asked her now sitting on my motorbike. She laughed.

''I have a car'' she said and smiled. I looked at her confused. Oh. ''O-Oh ! Not that ! I just.... I-'' ''It's alright i get it.'' she said ''I still have work to do so later'' she said and waved at me.

''....Later''

Uugh, what is going on today ??!

-Later-

It was 18:20

''Uuugh'' i was lying on my bed. I texted Blue but she didn't texted me back. It was 1 hour ago. Is she helping again ?

When i was thinking about her a message came. I opened my phone really fast.

*Sigh* it was White.

White:''Dinner is at 19:30, and i am sorry about Blue''

Huh ?

Pink:''What about Blue ?''

White: ''She couldn't talk with you today. Talk to you later bye.''

Strange. Why couldn't she ? I saw her talking with others. Maybe she wanted to give me more space ? But still. Weird.

But i still have 1 hour. Let's just watch some movie. I got out of my bed.

-Later-

''Buzz Buzz''

I woke up. I had fall asleep on the couch. What did i even watch ?

I opened my mobile phone.

''10 minutes ago White has send you message''

White:''Where are you ?''

I looked at the time: 19:50. Oh.

Oh ! I am late !

I went to my bedroom and quickly got changed. From Pink pyjamas to Pink shirt, black pink jacket and black jeans.

''Jeez, i forgot to buy something'' i said and went down the stairs. ''Maybe i still have time !''

I putted on my shoes, took my bag and closed the door. I went to my garage and took out my motorbike.

''Okay, first of all.... ''Spacegreen  75'' and 5 blocks away is little shop. Hmmm... Maybe chocolate will do !

I started up motorbike and went right.

It was a little shop so there weren't many people going there. I bough bottle of vine and chocolate..... okay two bottles of vine so what ?

Okay now, ''Siri, Spacegreen 75'' after 5 seconds siri found it. ''Thanks !''

Hmm, they don't live far away from me.

About 3 minutes i was in front of their house. They live in family house too. It was a big one street. So much houses.

I left my motorbike in front of they're house and went to knock.

''Knock knock''

Silent. After minute the door started to open slowly. I putted down my helmet and looked back and found Blue. 

She was in a beautiful blue dress. My mouth dropped and i started to blush.

''H-hi Pink'' she said. ''C-Come in''

I was frozen. After 10 seconds i woke up.

''O-Oh right, thanks !'' i said.

She opened me the door and i went in. I looked around. ''Wow''

This one was fun to make :D i hope you liked it ^^