The Sabotage

The following night Alex arrived at the Schuyler residence with Peter as his driver, the car pulling up out the front slowly.

John sat on the roof, glaring at the Schuyler house, a thin, sharp knife clasped in his fists. He was going to fuck them up, all of them.

He looked down at the path beside the car with a grin, tapping his fingertips on the knife's handle, watching the car door underneath him open, Alex slipping out and not even noticing him, as he expected.

Alex paused and sighed, straightening out his jacket before walking up to the front door. As he began walking John slipped off the roof and crouched beside the car.

Alex reached Eliza's front door and rang the door bell, waiting for a moment before Peggy answered.
"Eliza!" She yelled, a bag of cheetos under her arm, already in her pyjamas at 5:30pm.
"Hello to you too Peggy," Alex chuckled sheepishly.
"Yeah hi Alex," Peggy mumbled boredly, munching on another handful of Cheetos.

Eliza came running through the hall with a bright smile.
"Alex!" She waved, almost out the door when Peggy's arm snapped out to cut her off.
"Angelica isn't here to give you the talk so I'm taking it upon myself to do it," she smirked proudly, shoving another handful into her mouth.
"Pegs you really don-"
"Hush." Peggy whispered, pressing a cheeto-dust-caked finger against Eliza's lips. "Home before 10, straight there straight back, don't fuck, and if you do fuck use protection, but don't tell Angie about that one, our little secret," she winked, Eliza groaning and shoving her inside. "DON'T TALK TO STRANGERS, ESPECIALLY STRANGERS WITH BONGS- !" She tried to yell before the door slammed in her face, laughing hysterically on the other side.

"I am so sorry about her." Eliza muttered with bright red cheeks, Alex chuckling in amusement beside her.
"It's fine, shall we?" He smiled warmly, offering her his arm.

Eliza smiled sweetly and took Alex's arm as he lead her back to the car. Alex opened the door for Eliza and almost screamed seeing John sitting in the back glaring at him.
"Is everything okay?" Eliza frowned, holding Alex's shoulder with worry painted across her features.
"Yeah Alex, you look a little pale," John pouted sarcastically.
"Just peachy," Alex murmured, forcing a smile to Eliza, taking a seat anyway.

John squealed in fear as Alex came closer, not wanting to touch him and slipping out of the car, letting him and Eliza take their seats.
"You must be Eliza," Peter greeted from the front kindly. "I'm Peter, your driver for tonight,"
"Ah yes, hi, pleasure to meet you," Eliza smiled sweetly, strapping on her seat belt.

Peter started the engine, the car humming to life, but as he began driving, the car only moved extremely slowly.
"Hey pick up the pace, we don't want to be late," Alex chuckled nervously.
"I-I can't," Peter huffed, parking the car.
"What do you mean you can't?" Alex muttered as Peter threw his door open.
"It means he can't stupid." John deadpanned, popping out from the passenger seat of the car.

"What did you do?" Alex groaned to John.
"I didn't do anything!" Peter defended, climbing out and gasping. "Oh fuck no!"
"What is it?" Alex frowned, throwing his door open and jumping out, immediately catching on.

All four tires had been slashed and were almost completely deflated.
"Bingo!" John cheered from the roof, spinning the knife between his fingers. "You're gonna have a fun night Alex~"

'He was going to fuck them up, all of them.' Talking about the tires HAHA