Riyak, hiding from Kelly and now the visitors, his inside her closet. Mickey gasped seeing her astronomy book with her sheets. She crammed the sheets inside and slammed it shut.

The door opened with Kelly sticking her head in. Mickey had all her books in her arms, some falling to the floor and crushing her toes in the process.

"Hey kiddo," Kelly smirked. "You got some friends over. Want to come out?"

"Sure," Mickey nodded glancing at the closet. She saw her shirts move as Riyak tried staying still. She felt his hand on her shoulder. Walking downstairs, Mickey saw them sitting at the couches. "Hey guys."

"Hey," Tanner looked up. "I was going to help your mom with the drinks."

He flashed her a glance as she followed behind him.

"I promise I came alone. They tagged behind," Tanner whispered grabbing the lemonade. Mickey trusted Tanner since he seemed the only one on campus who actually tried to establish a friendship. "The only reason why they are here-."

"Today," Mickey whispered. Tanner nodded picking up the pitcher. "Great."

"Why did you do it?" Mickey didn't say a word as she turned and stood there.

"Guys, the porch is better. Out back," Mickey flipped a gaze over her shoulder to see her mother standing at the doorway. They all stepped outside sitting around the outdoor patio. "So why the sudden visit?"

Jason and Dawson looked at one another. Bridget and Maddie took a sip of the lemonade.

"You okay," Maddie asked. "Like emotionally?"

Mickey sat there looking out at the ocean. She fiddled with her fingers looking back at the screen door.

"Why," Mickey asked.

"That little stunt you pulled off in class today," Bridget spat. She sure got straight to the point. "I told you no one is the way you are. Nice all of a sudden then drastically change to a cold person. There is a reason behind it."

"Bridget," Dawson looked at her. Bridget only kept her eyesight right at the brown haired girl. She sure knew how to interrogate.

Chuckling nervously, Mickey stood up. She sure didn't need this today. She had other matters she needed to figure out and much more important matters than getting talked down by a couple of high school seniors.

"I don't have time for this," Mickey smiled. "I got to go."

"Hey," Jason jumped up reaching out to grab her but she was already inside.

"That explains it," Maddie stood up. "She's a freaky girl. Great. We don't need another one of those here. Let's go."

Inside, Mickey stood there holding a hand over her mouth and looking at her mother. Kelly walked up wrapping her arms around her daughter. What else could she do?

Mickey dug her face deep into Kelly's shoulder. Believe it or not, keeping that quiet about  an alien, was too much for one girl.

Hangout
"Where you going," Dawson called out. "We got a call!"

"I'll be back," Jason slid his mask over his face. "Just do it will you?"

Dawson grumbled as he watched Jason hop onto the platform taking off. This guy was hiding something. What in the world could Jason Maverick be hiding?

Back at Mickey's room, she glanced at Riyak who was seated across from her with her mountain of astronomy books between them.

"This is nuts," Mickey looked at him. "How are you going to know who Blackhole is? I mean all I know he's an intergalactic space jumper."

"He emits a different energy source, making it easy to find him," Riyak pointed. "We need to find him before he gets A.P.S, the cylinder contraption I send down here about 18 years ago. Simply said."

"It's easier said than done. I mean I don't know- wait, wait a second. You sent a cylinder contraption here to earth to help this- this girl in blue," Mickey groaned.

"Yes," Riyak asked.

"So you aren't here to destroy her?"

"Of course not. When my father was younger, before my mother had me, well he found this energy with infinite power, extremely dangerous if tried to be contained. The energy itself destroyed over hundreds of our ships. We couldn't get near it, only the cylinder could. It was a living organism, made out of the strongest glass in the universe and Naranium, universe's strongest metal. All of it was contained inside this cylinder, which just disappeared within thin space."

"And?"

"We found traces of it here on Earth. We just don't know how in the world a human, the weakest out of the beings, could control it. To the looks of it, this person is generating the power from within."

"That means what?"

"This person is the chosen one. Only they can contain this energy. It was passed down from a generation."

"Right," Mickey sarcastically nodded. "Makes possible sense. What are you going to do, once you find her?"

"Take the person with me. They don't understand the power this energy has and on my planet, we are the only ones who have studied this energy and know how it functions."