Chapter 16

Next School Day
"Hey you've seen Mickey," Bridget asked. "I don't understand. I saw that Benjamin hurt her but I didn't think it would be that bad."

"Benjamin hurt her," Jason jerked up. "When?"

"Relax bodyguard," Maddie held her hand up. "They were playing and he hit her with his elbow on her back. That's it. Maybe she got sick or something."

Jason turned his head to see Dawson walking up. Picking his things up, Jason walked out for the front office.

"Where is he going," Dawson asked.

"I don't know," Maddie shrugged. "British boys leave without explanation."

Mickey's House
"Hi," Kelly opened the door as if she expected someone else. Jason stood there smiling.

"Hi! I'm Jason. A friend- Well more like a classmate of Mickey's," Jason pointed. "I was wondering if Mickey is alright? She wasn't in class today."

"Um- Yeah. She's fine," Kelly nodded. "Just has a little fever but fine in other words. Thanks for stopping by. How sweet."

"Anytime Mrs.Novatek," Jason smiled politely walking for his car. He didn't go to his car, he went out back. Hopping into Mickey's room upstairs, he found nothing. She wasn't here. Jason could hear talking downstairs.

"I told you," Kelly's voice sounded concerned. "I don't know where she is. She hasn't returned since last night Ray."

"I promise we are going to find her," Ray's voice filled the air. "I'm glad you called me."

Ray was here? Wow. This guy kept secrets.

"I already filed a missing person report," Kelly replied. "I don't understand where she could possibly be."

"I don't know but I have people who can help me," Ray nodded. Jason turned to the window and flew back out.

Unknown
"Okay, Okay, Okay, What do we have," Dark Matter asked.

"How do we find a girl," Derek asked.

"My daughter," Ray corrected him. "Okay it's my daughter."

"I don't know what to even look for," Bolts exclaimed. "I mean she's gone!"

"Jason focus will you," Aaron asked. "Geez. Does he like this girl or something?"

"No. Mutually concerned," Jason replied. They flew all around Sierra in search for Mickey but nothing was found. Derek ran scans all over the city as well but it was just like she fell off the face of the earth. How in the world were they suppose to find her?

Unknown
"Humans take forever," the voice asked. It sounded distant, sweet actually. Mickey moaned as she opened her eyes looking at the guy. He smiled at her as Mickey screaming, falling out of the ground. "You okay?"

"Who-who are you," Mickey stuttered. The chuckled.

"I'm Riyak," he grinned sitting down in the chair. "I'm in search for the cylinder."

"The-the What," she fixed herself in the chair.

"Sorry," he asked.

"Sorry for what," Mickey demanded.

"What?"

"What? You know what, never mind."

"Um no," He shook his sandy colored hair. His eyes darted across the small room they were in. "I need you to keep a secret."

"What," Mickey asked.

"I'm not exactly from this planet," Riyak stated. Okay, then. Flat out trust a human with that? He wasn't nervous of any sort which gave off this sense of superiority. "I'm Riyak. From the planet Luthia."

"Great," Mickey ran her fingers up on her bangs. "Wow- Okay."

"Don't freak out but I need your help," Riyak held his hand out. "Please? I need to find the girl."

Mickey cocked her head to the side, giving him a look.

"Why," she asked. Riyak? Who is this dude? She turned her head to the side scratching her head. "I don't- if- how in the world am I suppose to hide you?"

"Hide me," he asked standing up. "Hide me? Didn't think about that."

Mickey placed both hands over her face and groaned gently.

"You just made things even worse," Mickey muttered to herself. Why? Well if Tanner found out she was missing, she had that strange feeling he'd have this search party going out for her. What was she suppose to explain who this guy was?

Hey Tanner! This is my new friend I made named Riyak! And guess what?! He's an alien!

"First things first," Mickey leaned back. To Riyak's surprise, she seemed more calm and collected than any other person he would have expected. "I guess we need to find a better outfit than that. My goodness what am I going to say to my mother?"

"Don't worry about that," Riyak smiled. "I got that under control."

Mall
"This and this," Mickey shoved Riyak into the dressing room. The six foot, 30 year old looking man stood inside the dressing room wondering what to do. "Change."

"Change," he asked.

"Yes. Take that clothes you got off and change into that," Mickey pointed. "My goodness. You seriously don't know anything do you?"

Riyak turned and looked at his own reflection in the mirror. He changed into the blue jeans, white button up shirt and a brown leather jacket over. He smiled and stepped out. Mickey turned and looked at him.

"Not bad," Mickey nodded. "Let's go."

Riyak turned his head cautiously seeing Benjamin standing in the distance with Bridget. Benjamin wasn't paying attention to what Bridget was talking to her, he was looking at them two.

"Let's go," Riyak stood behind the smaller Mickey and walked her out. Mickey stood in front of the Cinnabon pulling out her phone with her debit cards inside. "What are you doing?"

"I'm hungry," Mickey looked up at the prices. "You eat?"

"I eat. Do you," he teased. Mickey looked up and rolled her eyes. Walking to the counter, Mickey asked for a cinnamon roll.

Once she got it, she sat down at the table with the gigantic man in front of her.

"He's after her," Riyak leaned forward. "Blackhole. He needs that cylinder."

"But why," Mickey asked as Riyak eyed the cinnamon roll.

"The cylinder can absorb a grand quantity of blue energy," Riyak explained in a hushed tone, forcing Mickey to sit closer to him. "He is trying to create a beam. A beam that can completely destroy this planet."

"And you find me, why," Mickey exclaimed. She covered her mouth and looked at him.

"Because," he looked straight at her. "I have a hunch to who she is. I need you to help me find her."