eight

sorry for any typos, i didn't go over this chapter

lacey's p.o.v

the party is in on hour and i'm just now getting out of the shower. i quickly dry myself off put on some lotion and pick out a simple outfit (at the top).

i blow dried my hair and decided on making it wavy and then applying light makeup.

by the time i'm done jack is already here so i grab my purse and head out to his car. jack opens the door for me and quickly kissed me on the cheek. it feels like forever until we finally get to this huge house. i had already heard the music even when we were down the street. i began to become nervous and jack notices and assures me that everything is gonna be okay.

we make our way inside the house and i see a bunch of people dancing, drinking, smoking and basically everything else people do at high school parties.

jack grabs my hand and leads me to these group of boys sitting on the couch. he introduces me and tells me that there names are nate, sam, jack, and grayson.

all of jacks friends had multiple girls throwing theirselves at them and i felt a little awkward so i decided to get a drink.

jack didn't even notice i was leaving as i tried to find the kitchen.

"i knew i shouldn't have came" i said out loud. i just feel so out of place here.

i finally found the kitchen and grabbed the first drink i saw, vodka. after my 3rd shot of vodka i was feeling a bit tipsy but i was still aware of everything going on.

i went to go find jack when i bumped into his friend grayson.

"hey do you know where jack is?!" i yelled over the loud music. "no, but do you wanna go upstairs?" he asked while grabbing my waist. i pushes him off of me and yelled at him because he was friends with jack and he knew we were together.

"come on now, you know jack doesn't take relationships seriously, just come upstairs with me" he tried grabbing me again but ran away fast enough to get away from him.

i drank the rest of my vodka and continued looking for jack. i walked up the stairs and tried to find an empty room because i gave up on looking for jack.

while i was looking for a room i started to feel dizzy, the next thing i feel is someone leading me to a room. i didn't see who it was but i knew it wasn't jack.

the stranger lead me into a room and closed the door. they pushed me onto the bed and started to take of my pants. i soon realized what was going on and tried to push them off but they were to strong.

"keep calm baby it'll be over soon" i heard him say i looked up and saw grayson un-buttoning his pants. i tried screaming and kicking but i couldn't get him off of me.

i was beginning to cry when someone came in and pushed grayson off of me. i put on my pants hurried out side and i cried. i couldn't stop crying and i could barely breath. i realized i was having a panic attack.

i tried to rake deep breaths but i couldn't calm down. i didn't know where i was, i couldn't find jack, i was almost raped, and i didn't know what to do i was so scared.

two minutes later jacks friend nate came outside and found me and asked if i was okay. i was about to run thinking he was going to try something considering he's friends with grayson until i realized he's the one who pushed grayson off of me.

"where's jack?" i said trying to say without crying but i couldn't stop. nate looked at me with a scared look and didn't respond.

"where.is.jack" i tried to say with a stern voice
"um jack? he's ugh up stairs" nate stuttered while scratching the back of his neck.

i quickly got up an ran upstairs while nate followed me. i checked all the rooms until i found jack...with another girl.
____
sorry to leave you guys on a cliff hanger but i just really wanted to post and it's late so i'm going to sleep