Chapter 1

++River P.O.V.++

I was my face with the cold shower. Water streaming down my entire body. She doesn't know you. Get over it. That kept playing through my mind. Ems is my only true love. I may love her but, she doesn't know me. At all.

"Daddy?" That's when I hear Anastasia's little voice. She was knocking lightly on the bathroom door waiting for me to answer.

"Give daddy a minute sweet pea!" I yell as I quickly turn off the shower and put my towel on. I open the door to find Anastasia standing there rubbing her arms looking down at the floor. She looks so much like Ems it isn't funny.

"Watch'ya need?" I ask. That's when I see little tears form in her beautiful eyes. Ems and I have always loved how they have one hazel eyes and one blue eye. They are absolutely stunning.

"Aww baby. Come on let's sit on the bed and talk." I give her a dorky wink as I say that. She forms a little smile on her face but quickly goes back to a frown. It really saddens me to see my baby frown.

We slowly walk towards the bed as she holds my hand with tears continuing to fall down her face. That's how she's like her mom. Ems May have tears falling down her face but she never let it all go until she was alone or it was really painful. She's strong. Like her mom. We cuddle on the bed as we lay on our sides facing each other. I give her a warming smile.

"What's wrong little thang?" She forms a smile for a moment because she loved little thang as her nickname. I remember when Ems had mentioned it to me once somehow. And I loved it ever since.

"I... I just miss mommy. What if she doesn't come back daddy! What if she doesn't want anything to do with us?! What if you choose to be with her instead of us when she doesn't remember you!" She yells with even more tears falling down her cheek. Jut like any parent I grab her quickly and hug her tightly. I may still be in my towel and shirtless. And wet. But right now, I don't care.

"I will never leave you little thang. Nor will I ever leave Antonio." That's when she starts to ball. It hurt me so much to see my baby hurt. It hurt so fucking bad. I just wish Ems and I never went to that opera house. I wish we had run away quicker. I wish everything was back to normal!

"I love you daddy." She whispers in a cranky voice. I kiss her forehead saying, "I love you forever."

****

"Hans. Bro, just because your gay doesn't mean you can't have guy friends. It's not like your going to hit on me. Right?" Hans was sitting on the couch with a bag of chips in his hand. As I see the brand of chips was lays I quickly bite my lip remembering how Ems and I have an amazing memory with that. Fuck, I miss her.

"But what if I'm drunk one day and somehow I find you sexy river?! I mean, have you looked in the mirror. You have are turned down so many modeling agencies for Emmer it seems snobby now!" That's when I half snort and half laugh as I sit down with Hans handing him a beer can. We were at his house. Efa was watching the kids while Kendall and Orlando are on their way.

"Bro, if you hit on me, I will punch you so hard living life will come out of you." That's when Hans gulps hard and takes a big sip of his beer. Now he was staring at the television. Young and the Restless was on. Shit. Bad timing Y&R! Why did Ems have to love this show?!

"Do you want me to change the channel?" Hans pleads. I just nod my head looking down at the floor biting my lip. I miss you Ems. So. Fucking. Much.

****

++Emmer P.O.V.++

"What do you mean I have to fucking live with that hot weirdo?!" I yell at the nurse. She was looking very unhappy but honestly, I didn't care. If he is my "Fiancé" then why hasn't he visited me today? Oh yeah, YOU KICKED HIM OUT. 

"Emmer..." She trails off. Everyone has been calling me that so I guess that's my name. But man, I'm ugly!

"You will be just fine living with him. You will get to see your kids too!" She say joyfully and then covers her mouth quickly. She looks at me with fear.

"Kids?" I ask as I slowly walk towards her. She bites her lip and looks over her shoulder. For some odd reason I felt a shock in my brain as something played over.

++Flashback++

"Stop biting your lip River. I know what it means!" I wink as he looks back at me with hunger filled in his eyes. He slowly and seductively walks over to me. He was shirtless and had his glasses on. Fuck me.

"What does it mean Ems?" He pleads grinding his body on mine. I was so hot right now. I could feel his muscles tense as he came towards me. His big bare chest was on mine right now and it felt so good.

"I-it means..." When I paused quickly river scoops me up into his big arms and kisses me all over my body. And then back at my lips. He was too good to be true. He licked my neck making me moan. He shoves us through the bedroom door and then kicks it closed. He pounced onto the bed having me under him. He was giving me a naughty smirk as he was taking off my shirt.

"River! What if the kids need us?" I plead. It was only 2PM and no one was watching the kids. River gives me a naughty smirk and says, "Then let them see us."

++End Of Flashback++

"Ow...." I mutter as I quickly down on the bed. I rub my temples as I look around the room. What the fuck happened?

"Are you Alright?" The nurse pleads giving me a sincere and warming look. I just nod my head and bite my lip. I don't know how this happened? What was that? A memory? Well, if it is then, I need to fix my life. Right now.

"Let's tell him in on my way." I say with a stern tone. "Home."

🥀💍🥀

Love ya!