Chapter 1

Person's point of view.

Thoughts.

"Human speech."

"Kitty speech."

Enjoy!

Pansy

I crept up the stairs, as silently as I could while still wearing my pink winter pyjamas with butterflies flying around and my matching pink slippers, till I got to the common rooms. I looked at the group of boys and I was sure everyone was there, but just to make sure...

"Is everyone here?"

Theodore, arms crossed over his bare chest, nodded. "Yes, we were all just waiting for you."

I scowled. "Not my fault, Bridgette took forever to fall asleep and kept talking to herself. Weirdo. And you would not believe what I heard. Apparently she had-"

"Enough Pansy. I'm sure you called us all here for a reason."

I nodded, taking a seat next to Blaise. We were all sitting in our usually seats around the coffee table by the fire, well, all except Theo who was standing. Most of the boys had no shirts on but it didn't bother me. Merlin knows we've done this enough times over the years.

"You're right. I gathered us here tonight to talk about Operation: Drarry."

That earned a collective groan from the group of boys and Theo's mumble, "I should I have guessed." could be heard as well. I glared at them all.

"You all agreed to help!"

"Yes, but that was before Valentine's Day," Theodore pointed out.

"Also the Love Potion," added Blaise.

"And the costumes, that was just plain embarrassing," Vincent also commented which earned a few nods and sounds of agreement from the group.

I sighed. "Yes, okay, those were all very bad ideas that didn't work quiet as well as I had planned. But trust me, this one is fool proof."

"That's what you said last Christmas holidays and we all know who that turned out."

I turned my glare to Theo. I never liked him much; he always has something to say, always something... negative. I must find time to look up an untraceable poison for him. But I had more pressing matters to attend to. I then turned my stare to the rest of the group.

"You're all not going to help?"

This earned some sheepish nods. I was quiet hurt to say the least.

"So, you all going to back out and not help Draco. What kind of friends are you?"

Blaise put his hands up in a surrender kind of way and said, "Look, we are Draco's friends and we'll back him up in almost anything, we just don't want to get caught up in another one of your crazy schemes. I'm sorry Pansy, but if Draco and Potter are meant to be, then they must find each other without our help, and I advise you to do the same." With that being said Blaise got off the couch and walked down the stairs that I just used to go back to his dorm. The rest soon all followed, Greg even yawned and complained how tired he was.

I huffed. Well this is just great! Now what am Isuppose to do? I made colour coded charts and everything! I guess I'll just have to do this myself.

OoO

The next morning I got up early, not only to get to the showers first (Girls are vicious people when it comes to looking good in the morning, trust me, I'm one of them) but also so I can put my plan into action early. The things I do for Draco.

Dressing simple and a quick check of the time told me I still had 10 minutes in counting. Show time.

I walked into the Great Hall as normal as I could, like I usually do when I'm going to eat breakfast, not up to something or anything kind of walk. Its quiet hard to pull off but I think I managed it.

Taking the seat next to the one that Draco usually sits in, I took out a vile filled with dark purple liquid. I had to reframe myself from crackling with glee. Good thing I did because Draco just walked into the room, drawing nearly everyone eyes to him, including a certain emerald green eyes, I notice with a hidden smile. Still interested, goodies.

"What are you up to, Pansy darling?" asked Draco with a smirk, taking the seat beside me.

"Nothing! Nothing at all. What makes you think I'm up to something? Because I'm not. Up to something that is. Nope, completely up to something free. That's me alright." I gave a nervous giggle and begged that Draco bought it.

"Smooth," murmured Theo just low enough so that I could only hear, taking the seat across from me. I gave him a well aimed kick in the shin, making yelp and rub the spot.

Draco just carried on filling his plate like nothing had happened. Because nothing has. Not yet at least. Quick, while he was talking to Blaise about why he ever decided to stay for the Christmas Holidays instead of going with everyone back home, I poured the potion into his drink. Sadly, I wasn't being as sneaky as I first thought I was since Theodore gave me a raised eyebrow (Which I'm pretty sure he copied from Draco. Weirdo) which I returned with a glare.

I watched cup intensely, waiting for Draco to drink from it. When he finally did, I smirked. My plan is now officially a go.