"Y-yeah got that new fashion outlet she probably put her focus on that!" He suggested.

"Fuck off with that bullshit!" I said. "She haven't been to work or nun my dude she lucky she my b-"

I stopped myself and nodded slowly.

"What you come in here fo?"

"To break tha good news!" He cheered.

"What is that!?"

"Found a cool spot for the Christmas shack"

"Nigga what?" I sat up.

"You heard me gyal! Finna be lit with tha lil tamale that gone be ther'. If ol' gyal ain't acting right you can p-

"Nigga get tha fuck out!" I tried to hold in my laughter. " I ain't slanging no d*ck for no basic bitch"

"Come on E this isn't your first rodeo" he pleaded.

"I'm not going." I plainly stated.

"E you just became a big party pooper."

I stood up and straightened my suit. The heels on my feet was getting on my last nerve. I couldn't wait to go home and take these bitches off.

"E let just think bout th-

"James cut it!" I interfered. "I don't have time for this the answer is No!"

"But why!?" He whined.

"James .." I ran my fingers through my hair.

"Mena we haven't gotten wild since Ra-"

James stopped himself when he saw the look on my face. I tried to shake the hurt off til it was no longer visible.

"E I didn't mean like th-

"Its fine."

I walked past him  heading straight out of the building. I had a studio session with my mane Tee Grizley bout his new album coming out.

"Xcuse me" I pushed one lady out of my way.

"Fuck you!" I heard a voice comimg from the rear.

"Yeah whatever you a bitch ass nigga!"

I turned around and faced them. Some dude was arguing with a female as she popped him upside his head. They were bickering as I kept walking to my car.

Minding my business as usual ..

"Getcho ass one bitch!" He pointed ahead.

"You a bitch ass nigga Kyle!" She screamed.

"Bitch if you don't get on!"

"You a bitch ass nigga Kyle!" She roared again.

"Yeah?" He bitterly chuckled. "Bitch you just a five dollar hoe that tryna make a nigga bust a ten!"