She raised her shoulders lazily, reaching for another chip and noticing for the first time that her bowl was almost empty. "Might visit my parents or something." She said, frowning down at the lack of food. 

She still had another week to decide what she was doing for Christmas and since she didn't know if she was working on the twenty-fifth yet, she couldn't make any concrete plans.

"Oh, down in London?" Silver directed at her, running a hand through his hair to remove the strands from his forehead.

"Yeah. That's what I did last year anyway." She responded, getting distracted as she saw Jason getting up from where he was sitting and looking in her direction.

The four sitting around the table looked up at him as he and Leon approached them.

Leon came and joined the group, squeezing himself between the other omega girl and Silver with a playful wiggle, while Jason stood next to the coffee table looking at the emptying bowl on Rachael's lap. 

He bent down to scoop up her bowl with his free hand, the other hand occupied with a half eaten hot dog, before his eyes flicked absently to her face and he seemed to realise that she was watching him. He stared at her as if to ask 'you want some more?' 

She nodded dumbly at him, answering his silent question, and he grunted, shoving the rest of the hot dog in his mouth and walking over to the food table with her bowl in hand. Silver followed after him but not before making eye contact with those around the table, lips pressed into a thin line. Rachael didn't take the time to ponder on his expression as she became preoccupied with watching Jason pile up her plate with two servings of everything and a handful of chips.

Silver blocked her view of him as he reached the other man to talk, so she was forced to return her attention back to the group. They were all once again consumed in their own conversations.

She waited until Silver and Jason returned, the latter placing her full bowl of food in front of her and taking a seat beside Graham.

She paid little attention to the following conversations, instead shoving handful after handful of food in her mouth and tuning into the low, chesty rumblings that Jason made as he followed suit.

"It's so good," she expressed between mouthfuls when Graham gave her a puzzled look.

It was only when Jason stood up, reaching over for her bowl another time, that it dawned on her that she had eaten everything. 

Again. 

Tina interrupted. "I think you two have eaten enough," the blonde commented, eyebrows drawn together. 

Her words caused Jason to pause and straighten up, the beginnings of a growl forming at the back of his throat.

Graham shifted and put an arm around Tina's shoulders. "I hope you weren't thinking about growling at my wife," he said. "I think we've all noticed how much you've eaten tonight."

Silver took the opportunity to jump in. "I agree, you don't want to hurt yourselves. Haven't you two ever heard of pacing?" He tried to diffuse the looming tension but the smile he gave didn't reach his eyes. Rather, he ended up looking mildly constipated.

Jason looked away from them and down at Rachael, taking a step back.

All she could smell was him.

Gosh, she was still hungry.

"It's getting late anyway," Tina said, hopping off the sofa with a stretch, "got to pick up Liam from Granny's place."

A burst of noise followed, the others voicing their agreement, standing up much too fast and reaching for their coats.

"We'll drop you home." Tina said, grabbing Rachael's arm and hoisting her up from the chair where she sat slightly disoriented.

"Oh, yeah. Yeah. Okay." She voiced, following Tina in pulling her coat and scarf on.

"Great party, Silver." Tina shouted out behind her, looping her arm through Rachael's to lead her towards the front door. "Thanks for the invite."

"Yeah, thanks Silver." Rachael called out, still confused by the change of pace.

As she stepped foot off the premises, failing to get a final glimpse of Jason, her stomach cramped painfully from the onslaught of her previous overeating and she groaned.

"You're feeling it now aren't you?" Tina clicked her tongue disapprovingly. "You'll thank me later." She mumbled lowly, more to herself than anything.

Rachael didn't respond, feeling the symptoms of a headache as her senses returned to her.