Scene 2

Scene 2.  set in lounge area at dance base. Isabella and Flavio are shown sitting on a couch laughing when Flavio gets up and leaves camera shot. Isabella is left on couch smiling to herself as Harlequin and Pierrot entre.

Harlequin: Right, thats Isabella. She like romance, so is perfect to woo. Just use the lines i’ve given you and you should be fine.

Pierrot: I don’t know, maybe we should just…

Harlequin: No! This is the perfect opportunity to woo her. Besides, I am well versed in the delicate matters of the heart.

Harlequin nudges Pierrot in the direction of Isabella, and he half walks half stumbles over to her. Harlequin remains leaving against pillar, where there will be an over the shoulder shot.

Pierrot: Umm hi.

Isabella: Hi

Pierrot: Ugh… Do you have a map?

Isabella, (Confused):  No, why?

Pierrot: Its just that, I keep getting lost in your eyes

Pierrot and Isabella laugh awkwardly. Camera change to door where Flavio enter’s from so we get a close up reaction of his face when he sees Pierrot flirting with Isabella. Over the shoulder shot as he storms towards the two.

Isabella: Listen, I’ve got a--

Flavio: What is going on here?!

Isabella: Its not what it looks like!

Flavio: Oh yeah? Cause it looked like this loser was flirting with you!

Pierrot: Oh yeah Then it was what it looked like.

Flavio: So you’re cheating on me??!

Isabella: What, no! Flavio…

Flavio: Don’t "Flavio" me!

Pierrot, (whispering): He not called Flavio then?

Flavio: We are through. In fact I’m making it official. I’m deleting it from Facebook

Flavio storms off past Vending machines

Isabella: Flavio!

Isabella runs past Harlequin to the door. Pierrot storms over to Harlequin

Pierrot: You enjoy this, don’t you? You just enjoy rubbing my non-existent love life in my face!

Pierrot runs off up the stairs, leaving Harlequin on his own, chuckling.