She left his room with a decision. Moving to her room, she quickly typed a mail. She just had 1 year of her course left. Her scores were good and now this was the best option for her and for everyone else.

University

After lot of insistence, Nihal allowed Radhika to drive to college. The danger was already out, and he too wanted Radhika to live in free air. Radhika locked her car and stepped out. It was still time for her class, so she decided to visit the dean's office. She made her way back to her class to come face to face with Kritika. The latter smiled but Radhika's face showed no emotion, moving past her. She took a place in the farthest corner away from her. Kritika kept trying the whole day but Radhika stayed unfazed. She was done with people rejecting her and then walking back at their comfort. She was hurt when Zubin blamed her, called her names. Threaten her family. Though, Kritika wasn't completely at fault, yet she never favoured her or stopped Zubin. 

Concluding the day, she stepped out of the campus. She sighed, Sam had not attended today. She understood Sam was broken, and so was Neil. They were suffering because of her. The Mehra's had the problem with her and she will solve it for them. Radhika wiped the lone tear, it meant end of her and Arjun's love too. But She was fine, for Neil her AD. ''Just a week AD, and all your problems will vanish.'' Her phone buzzed, it was Arjun. He had been persistent on meeting her and she had ignoring it. But now she agreed, it was the last time she was going to see him.

Mehra Mansion

Arjun sprayed the perfume over his body. It was after 10 days she agreed to see him. He understood, the situation was like that. What his parents did was unacceptable. Sam had turned into a walking corpse. She had lost smile, she was doing all her work but just because she took it to be like a duty. Since the fate full day, the girls hadn't spoken to each other. Arjun huffed, the ego of elders had killed four hearts , and beyond repair. ''Arjun, one of our friends is coming home with proposal for Sam.'' Arjun felt his nerves ready to burst. He turned to his mother, ''How much more heartless are you going to get? Had she been your own daughter, her tears would have mattered to you guys. But She is just a responsibility and you knew she would oblige because you guys brought her up.'' He took a step to nandini, ''Tell me Mom, are you guys asking for some kind of repayment?'' Nandini gasped staring at Arjun, ''We bought her up like our own, how can you be so mean.?''

''Exactly my point, how can you guys be so heartless.She is dying every minute, and you guys are shoving proposals at her face. Some parents you are.'' With that he barged out. His sister's plight was making him mad . he had decided to bring them together even if the parents were against it. Getting in his car, he gripped the wheel hard. Radhika's pain clutched the walls of of his heart. He couldn't imagine what she would have felt after hearing his parents unacceptable demands. His phone pinged, it was a message from her, 'Don't be late.' 

Arjun's Apartment 

Arjun unlocked his apartment, he had given a spare key to Radhika . It was there secret meeting place. Since, Neil had started objecting she decided to see him hiding away from all eyes. He found the apartment dark. The curtains and blinders were on the windows. He stretched his hand to press the switch . As the lights filled in, his eyes marvelled looking at the room. It had been beautifully decorated. 

''Like it?'' came her soft voice. Radhika stood dressed in red halter neck floor length gown, looking beautiful, her hair tied up neatly. He just couldn't take his eyes off her. He extended his arm and without another word she took it moving into his arms. They held on to each other enjoying the silence. Radhika opened her eyes moving apart. ''Lets dance.'' Radhika switched on the music and swayed around in Arjun arms. He spun her pulling her back into his arms, she leaned on backwards on his arm and his lips lift a trail of kisses on her neck.  He turned her around plastering her back to his front. Arjun kissed her naked shoulder. His palms brushed her silken arms. gently pushing her to the wall, he leaned kissing her naked back. She moaned his name, ''I love you Arjun.''

''And I love you Radhika, I won't let anyone come in between us.'' She stayed quite. Turning around she wrapped her arms around him. ''There is no one between us Tiger, for  now  just forget everything.'' He looked down into her beautiful brown orbs.

Radhika lifted herself on toes pressing her lips on to his softly. Her emotions surged as their skins touched. She would live with these moments for rest of her life. She would never love again, he will always stay in her heart. She wanted to live these moments to the fullest today because there was no tomorrow for them.

There kiss intensified as Arjun lifted her body up the floor. She parted her lips to welcome him and he took the offer. Their pained lonely hearts heaped their blocked emotions. Radhika pulled back, ''Love me and don't refuse.'' Arjun scooped her up moving to bed room. Placing her on the bed he came on the top. His palm caressed her face, she smiled pulling him closer. The barrier of clothes came down in minutes as their limbs got tangled with each other. He poured all his love making her believe that she was boon and blessing god had blessed him with and she embraced all with her heart. She was finally his and he was finally hers. Today she felt Love, today she understood love and live it to her soul.

Tired, they lay in each-other's arms in silence. Radhika moved her palm over his bare front. Lifting her body up she kissed his chest, ''What makes you so stressed?''

''Sam Bunny, she is broken. I haven't seen her smiling since that fateful day.'' Radhika sighed, pulling herself closer to his body. She consoled him, ''Tiger, I promise all will be fine in few days.''

He rolled over coming line to her face, ''you believe that.'' She caressed his rough cheek, ''Yes, and I want you to believe too. Won't you trust your bunny?'' She pouted

He chuckled pulling her closer. Radhika's phone buzzed, and she disconnected with a message. Arjun had seen the caller's name, ''Its late Bunny, you should be home.''

She snuggled and showered him with kisses diverting his mind, ''for now forget all, its just you an me.'' Leaning she bit his earlobe, he groaned pushing her back on the mattress he came on the top, ''you are naughty today.''

She giggled, ''whatever, I am all yours.'' He came down on her again. She pulled him closer and whispered ,audible only to her ears, ''for today..just today.''  And she surrendered all of her to him. Her heart cried and soul wailed. She allowed her ski  to absorb the feel of his skin. She inhaled deep to fill her senses with his scent.

Arjun woke up alone on the bed. He thought her to be somewhere in the kitchen or washroom. He called her out but got no response, only silence greeted him. Worried he dialled her number and it came switched off. That rang the danger bell. He quickly got dressed. While searching for his wallet he found a note

'Tiger

I know I am breaking your heart, but that is best for all of us. I invited bad luck with me and I don't want the one I love to be affected. With me gone, Neil-Sam can be one. No one will have issues with them getting married.

You must be thinking what about us. Arjun, I want you to move forward, whatever we had or shared was the most beautiful part of my life. I know its going to pain and you will be angry, but later you will realise it was right thing to do. I am the issue and I am removing myself and I am leaving you a present Love you Tiger

Your Bunny'

Arjun felt dizzy, his legs gave up as he lost balance dissolving on the floor. She left all, she left him her family. He clutched the bedsheet wailing, but nothing came out of his mouth and then he screamed , his life was gone.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After many days, so how was it. Do let me know how was this. May be 2-3 updates more and this will end