(B) Cheonsa & Mingyu

||note that these bonus chaps doesn't follow in sequence. ||

Cheonsa's pov
Where am I? I woke up in an unpleasant world where there's nothing but darkness surrounding it. I try to get up but I slip and fall back onto the ground.

I realized my hands were cuffed onto chains behind a wall. I try pulling it, breaking it with all my might but I failed. These chains are so unbearable. I stopped when I look at my reflection on the chains. My eyes were white, my hair is blood red, my wings were black in colour and my skin is cracked.

"Is this.... perhaps..... the underworld?"
I thought to myself while looking my surroundings. I guess I'm stuck here forever.. I put my head on my knees and curled myself into a ball. I miss Jangjun, I wonder how he's doing in the human world. Is he alright, is he sleeping well, is he eating well?

My thoughts were all corrupted when I heard someone struggling, chains kling klanging (lol I think I created I new word) everywhere. I lift my head up and saw a person opposite me struggling with the chains he had to withstand. That person got chained really bad, almost his whole body is chained onto the wall.

"Yo......." I heard him trying to talked and my attention is fully onto him speaking.

His head was looking downwards at first but he slowly raised his head in pain. His neck was also chained up and it kinda hurts me just to see him struggling to lift his head.

"H-hey! You.... don't lift your head..... it hurts doesn't it....its alright... I'm here so just say what you want." I said and from the corner of my eyes, I can see he's smirking and he ignored my words and finally lifted his head so I can see his face clearly.

I was shocked, totally out of words when I saw his face. My tears couldn't control it anymore and it just flow down from my eyes. I can't believe it.. its him.... its really him....

"Hey lil sis, what a surprise to see you visiting me here.." he said weakly while forcing himself to smile at me. I couldn't believe it. He was suffering here.... in this filthy place... for 3 whole years..

"Min.... Mingyu... oppa?" I said in disbelief while my mouth was wide opened. He looked at me and chuckled.

"Hmph you forget your brother that fast already? Gawd you must have mov-" I ran up towards him and hugged him. It was tough as I was pulling the chains towards him.

He was still the same. He's warm smile, his calm voice, he never fails to make me feel at home. I hugged him and buried my head on the crook of his neck, silently sobbing. I just hope he wouldn't hear me.

"Aigoo, are you crying my baby angel?" He said and I pulled away to look at his eyes. They were still so warm and caring like I use to remember. I quickly wiped my tears away with my hand but I just couldn't hold my tears.

"O-oppa..... I miss you..... so much..." I cried not daring to look at him.

"Aishh, you're still the same old crybaby. Can't you ever stop crying for once." he joked and I just looked up at him and lightly smiled at him.

###
"WhAt?! You fall in love?!" Mingyu oppa exclaimed and I just nodded.

I was telling Mingyu about what happened after he left, even about me going to the human world.

"Why would you follow my sins that I've caused before?" He asked in a confusion and mad tone.

"I-I just....."

"Do you know what you've done? You're actually stuck here for the rest of your life for what you did like me.."

"I-I know...." I mumbled and he just sighed.