Epilogue

Jangjun's pov
Its was finally the day of the festival. Me and my members decided to go to school early to get ready since the festival only starts at 7pm.

Jangmi already graduated and she was packing some of her stuff in her bag for her trip tomorrow. I'm probably gonna miss her... so much...

I was sitting on my bed in my room until Jangmi knocked on my door.

"Hey Jangjun! Its your big day, you excited!!" she cheered and I just look at het with a sad smile.

"Hey what's wrong?" she questioned and take a seat on my bed next to me.

"Nothing. Its just thinking about something." I said and she just ruffled my hair.

"Well better stop thinking and get ready! You got a show to put on! I'll send ya to school!" Jangmi said and I got up to grab my backpack and headed out with Jangmi. I can't hide the fact that I'm super excited and nervous at the same time.

####
"Are the lights working?"
"Please apply makeup for the performers immediately!!"
"Are the mics functioning properly!?"
"Someone do a soundcheck on the stage now!!"
Many people were busy here and there on the stage and even backstage. Me and my members were at the backstage getting our makeup done for the show.

I was sitting on a chair in front of the mirror staring at myself until one of the makeup noona asked. "Jangjun do you want to remove your ring before the stage?"

"No-no I'm fine with it. Thank you." I said without hesitation and looked down at the ring that was on my finger. I don't know why, its just a simple ring but it somehow meant so much to me that I don't want to take it off. I gently caressed the ring with my thumb until the stylist noona was done with me.

"Woah Jangjun! Looking good!" Joochan exclaimed as he was also done with his makeup.

"Thx you don't look bad for yourself too Joochan."

"Aye we should take a selca together come on!" Joochan suggested as he pulled out his phone and drag me along to take a picture.

"Hey you two, don't play around and come get your mics

"Hey you two, don't play around and come get your mics." Daeyeol suddenly shouted and Joochan kept his phone in his pocket and we both went to picked our mics.

"There you guys are! I've been looking everywhere for you all! So... how do I look?" Hyejin showed up and got into the makeup room and started to twirl around with her dress.