8. Nightmare or dream?

<Jangjun's pov>
~next day~
I don't know where am I or what's going on but suddenly I'm here... in a place where its dark and nothing. I look around but I have no clue where I am.

'kling klang'

I heard a sound behind me. Chains? What the hell is going on? I turn around and saw a boy.. no a guy angel.. he's chained up and looks pretty beaten up.
I want to go towards him but I can't move. Its like I'm paralyzed or something... I look closely at him but he suddenly look up at me.

He had dark black hair, blue eyes and he's staring at me more like glaring but than he finally laugh it off and opened his mouth.

"You must be that kid huh..."
He said while smirking and it made me confused.

"You better be good to my sister or I'll bring you to hell with me..."
*************************
"LEEEEE JANGJUNNNNNNNNNNN!!"

I suddenly woke up due to the shouting and accidentally fell off my bed. Gawd damn it that hurts.

"Omgggg I'm so sorry Jangjun! Are you ok?" Cheonsa ask and quickly ran towards me and tried to grab my hand but I just push her hand away and tried to get up myself.

"What were you thinking Cheonsa!? You don't have to shout at me, I'm not deaf alright!" I scolded while trying to not resist the pain.

"Says the one who also shouted at their girlfriend." Cheonsa mumbled.

"What did you just say?!" I turn around facing her.

"Ohhh nothing~ well look at the time, gotta fly." Cheonsa suddenly disappeared. I quickly look at the time and it was already 7.25 am.

KIMMMM CHEONSAAAAAAAAA COMEEEE BACKKK HEREEE ANDDD GIVEEE ME BACKKK MY TIMEEEEE!!
I shouted in my head. Hoping that she could read my mind or something.
*******************
<Cheonsa's pov>
I suddenly teleported out from his room and I was waiting outside the house for him. I wonder how he would react when he knew that I changed his alarm clock to 30 minutes faster than the actual time. Hehe, don't mind me. I may be an angel, but we're not always good and why not have a little fun anyways besides... there's no rules saying that an angel must be nice for 24/7.

"BYEEE MOMMM I'M GOINGGG TO SCHOOLL NOWW" I heard Jangjun yelling inside and suddenly opened the door wearing his shoes. Omg he's fast and he's wearing his uniform neat and tidy, not bad.

"Cheonsa, for goodness sake why are you standing here, waiting for Christmas? He said while biting half of his bread for breakfast and finding his keys.

"Haha very funny I'm waiting for you duhh! How can you be so fast within 10 minutes?" I said in disbelief while crossing my arms.

"Ya! What do you think!? I'm gonna be late if I don't hurry up and I'm NEVER late for school before." He said while giving me a mad look.

"Well for your information Mr Lee, it's still 7 am now. I tampered your alarm clock just now hahahah!!" I laughed.

He just look at me and gave me a 'wtf' look. He look at his watch and was shOOk that it was still early. "OMG YOU SHOULD HAVE SEEN YOUR FACE! ITS SO RIDICULOUS HAHAHAH!" I laughed so hard I started hitting the floor while crying out of joy.

"Ya! Its not funny Cheonsa! Aishhhhhh You make me wake up so early urghhh! Its only your second day and you're already giving me headaches!"
He said while scratching his head.

"Haha I'm sorryy its justt that I haven't play pranks in such a long time haha!"
I said while trying not to laugh anymore.

"Ppphh whatever!" He said while locking his house gates and heading to school and I just follow behind him.

"May I ask, why are you following me?" He asked stopping on his tracks.

"Urm I'm your guardian angel duhh. I'm suppose to guard you 24/7 remember!"

"Pph as if I need a magical genie to protect me." He scoff and continued walking.

"Urm excuse me!! I'm not a freaking genie for gawd sake. I'm an angel and I have wings boing and I definitely didn't come from a magic lamp when you can rub it and suddenly just poofs out."

"Ya but aren't you basically the same. An angel from a ring where suddenly poofs out of nowhere and says that they grant unlimited wishes for you..."
He said but I cut him off.

"And for your info, genies don't have wings k so it makes sense..."

"Jangjunnnieeee!!!" We heard someone yelling from a direction and decided to turn towards the source of the sound.

It was his friends and I quickly told him to go with them and he just left me there on the streets. Alone.

I got bored and decided to teleport to his school first and when I reach there, I was at the school roof. I love being on high places,it makes me feel so energetic and the view from up there is always nice. I place my head on top of the roof, closing my eyes and admiring the beautiful scenery. Just being up there reminds me of my childhood memories so much when I'm with my brother and...

"Well well well, I didnt expected to see you here Kim Cheonsa..."

I was awoke and I immediately jump up by that familiar voice. It was him... how did he find me in this place...

"Wonwoo... oppa...."

It was him, my brother's best friend and...

The one who took him away from me.

||Yesssssss I've finish my exams hohhhhh but I probably gonna kill myself once my results come out urghhhhhh ;-; hope you guys like it. Thx for reading.||