Shower

A/N We will all sin with this chapter goodbye and I have changed my mind so it's not private but like...goodbye

I meet his eyes. "I wasn't, like, looking at you like a piece of meat. I was, like, admiring you," I tell him, and he smiles slightly.

    Maybe we actually want the same thing. Someone to look at us as a person instead of a sex object.

    Although, as I take off my shirt, I can tell that sex isn't the last thing on his mind, either. His eyes immediately fall on my breasts.

    I've had so many clients comment on their size that I'm worried he won't like them. He doesn't say anything, instead casually dropping his boxer briefs and going into the shower. I first notice his ass. Then I notice the scars on his upper back. I wonder what they're from. And then my mind drifts back to his reaction.

    I shake my head, trying to calm myself. Does he not like them? I don't know why his opinion about me—my body—concerns me so much. I've never been self-conscious. But with him...I don't know.

    The glass has fogged up, but I can see his blurry figure. Letting out a breath, I let my panties fall to the floor before walking into the shower. I close the glass door, and he looks to me. I cross my arms over my chest.

    "What's wrong?" he asks. "Come here."

    "Are my breasts too small?"

    "What? No," he says, and I move a little closer. "Here, get under the warm water," he says, touching my shoulder and guiding me under the stream of warm water. My hair is drenched immediately, and I breathe through my mouth.

    "Why would you think I don't like your breasts?" he asks, gently moving me out of the stream of water before wrapping his arms around me from behind. My heart rate spikes.

    "You didn't say anything when I took off my shirt," I reply, and he rests his head on my shoulder. The warm water flows over his body and onto mine.

    "Mmm my love, that wasn't because I didn't like them," he says, his hands moving up my body before cupping my breasts.

    Nobody has ever touched me like this. It's something sexual, but it feels innocent. My breathing becomes shallow.

    "It was because I like them a bit too much," he responds, and as if to prove his point, he slides a hand down to my lower stomach before pulling me into him more. I can feel his dick pressing into me. Fuck.

    He starts kissing down my neck, and I shiver. A part of me wants this. Another part of me is nervous.

    Although, really, what did I expect when I asked if we could take a shower together?

    He slides his hands along my wet body, feeling my skin. My heart is doing jumping jacks in my chest.

    "You're so beautiful," he murmurs, kissing my neck again.

    I tilt my head to the side so he has better access. His hand moves to my breast again, and he squeezes gently. I feel breathless. I move my hand over his and let my head fall back against his chest.

    His other hand slides lower, going between my legs. My stomach does a flip at his touch. His fingers slide along my folds, making my breathing become shallow. I put my hand on his forearm, feeling as though I might collapse.

    "Say if you want me to stop," he whispers, and I lean back into him more. I close my eyes as he pushes a finger inside me.

    Nobody ever wanted to pleasure me. It was always all about their dick. They didn't care at all. Some wanted to eat me out, but that was mostly just because they didn't remember what a pussy tasted like, and they needed reminding. They rarely managed to get me to an orgasm. How pathetic.