Cat

"Tell me, darling, what do you like to eat?"

"Is this setting me up to say that I like eating dick?" I question, making him burst into laughter.

"I swear, you are a delight," he responds, his eyes sparkling mischievously.

"Thanks," I respond wryly. "I don't eat animals. But that's it," I tell him, and he raises an eyebrow.

"Ah, so the only meat you'd put in your mouth—"

"Oh my god."

He laughs, and my cheeks flush. He's horrendously sexual. Although, I probably set myself up for that one.

Being out of the bedroom makes me feel a little safer. Although, there's nothing stopping him from having his way with me on the dining table. It's his house, after all.

"You'll be fine here," he says. "I also prefer not to eat animals. Although," he looks to me with a mischievous look. "I do love cats."

"Ca—oh fuck."

He smirks, and I feel my face heat up even more. If he weren't this attractive, I wouldn't be like this. But he is.

Although, I'd certainly prefer this man over some creepy old guy who can't even get it up.

After a while, food arrives on the table. I've never smelled anything more delicious. But wait. If I accept this food, do I have to eat...something else?

"Can I ask you something?" I ask as he starts to cut into the bean patty.

"Of course," he replies.

"What do you want with me? Like...today? Tomorrow? I'm scared," I blurt out.

His eyes soften. "I don't want you to be scared, my love." He reaches across the table, and I let him take my hand. "I want to start when you're ready."

"So...I can eat this and not have to...um—"

"Yes," he replies. "I've waited this long. A few more days is no problem."

"Aren't you like—" I stop myself before I finish my sentence.

"What?" he asks, leaning forward.

"Nothing."

"You were about to ask me something."

"It's nothing."

"Well, I suppose if you won't tell me, I could make you talk in other ways," he muses, and I panic.

"Wait. No. I'll tell you," I blurt out.

He looks smug. Resisting the urge to roll my eyes, I let out a breath.

"I was going to ask you if you're like...aren't you horny?"

At that, he bursts into laughter.

"That was what you wanted to ask me?" he asks, and I nod, feeling my cheeks burn. "You're so concerned about my needs. Are you offering to—"

"No," I say, starting to feel panicked again.

"Oh love, don't look at me like that. I'm just teasing," he replies, a mischievous grin on his face.

We fall silent, and we start eating. I can feel him watching me. I don't know what he's thinking. And that worries me. I want to know what he's going to do to me. When. How. I hate not knowing things.

He suddenly speaks up, "Would you like to go to the bar tonight?"

"A bar?"

"The bar," he replies. "I own it."