011.

Kim Taehyung.

"1..2..3, smile!" She smiled. She is beautiful.

I photographed Jisoo and she just went with the flow so it wasn't that hard. After the shoot, she whispered something to me.

"Can I see the photos? If you don't mind." She laughed awkwardly and I just nodded my head in response because I was speechless. She was too close.

She looked at the camera and she seems proud of herself for doing well in the shoot.

"I'm speechless, these are so good. Thank you—"

"My name is Kim Taehyung but you can call me anytime. Kidding, V for short." She laughed while jokingly rolling her eyes.

"Well nice to meet you anytime!" I didn't know that she had a sarcastic side.

We both laughed and exchanged numbers. I was bothered a lot since I can feel someone eyeing us, turns out it was just Lisa.

Lisa called the other two members to tease us both. Jungkook arrived and got flustered when Lisa smiled at him.

Rosé on the other hand, was doing a mini chicken dance for Jisoo. Jimin bursted out laughing in the back without making any sound because Rosé might throw something at him.

Jennie was on her phone typing something. After that she decided to take a selfie but Yoongi photobombed it, making us all tease them.

We were busy talking to each other that we didn't even notice it was already time to go home. We rode the van and went home. This is the best day of my life.