Chapter 6 Thalia Grace

Jason POV

A punk looking girl appeared wearing black ripped skinny jeans, a skull tank top with a sliver circlet on her head. She had a shield with a face so terrifying it made me want to pee myself, and I don't scare easily. She speared one monster through the chest  and round house kicked another, the monsters started to close in on her. She groaned and started muttering some curse words under her breath.She then raised her hands to the sky and then pointed them to the monsters. Shocks of electricity started shooting at the monsters, frying them and leaving yellow dust behind. My mouth fell open, she used electricity which was one of my dads powers because it had to do with lightning, that means that this girl must be my sister. "Where in the name of Hades underpants am I?" she said looking around shocked. 

Travis snorted. "Nice word choice Thals" he said. Conner snicked. Katie slapped them on the arm and gave Thalia a brief of what was going on. 

"Cool I could use a break plus I can catch up with kelp head when he gets here."

 "THALIA" a voice screamed and a body flung herself at Thalia. Thalia looked down shocked until she that it was a twelve year old Annabeth.

 ''But your a tree!'' Luke exclaimed, Thalia ignored him but a flash of pain crossed her features, maybe she had some bad blood with him in the future I thought. Annabeth looked up questioningly but happy none the less so Thalia started to explain, looking at Annabeth. 

''Well what happened was in Percy's second year of camp I was poisoned''. The campers gasped who would do such a thing! ''Well anyway Grover was in trouble as well but he had found something that would cure me, the golden fleece''. The campers gasped again at this. "Clarisse got to go on the quest but you and Percy didn't think she would be able to do it because Percy was having visions about where to go plus he had an empathy link with Grover so it would be easier for him to find him. Percy, you, and Percy's brother Tyson, who happens to be a cyclops but a nice one, snuck out of camp and went on the quest to find Grover and the golden fleece. You crossed the sea of monsters but met up with Clarisse after you guys landed on the ship that the guy who poisoned me was on and Percy fought him. Unfortunately you had encounters with Scylla and Charybids but you managed to escape unfortunately without Clarisse and you guys thought that Tyson was dead. You guys landed on an island but it happened to be Circe's and Percy got turned into a guinea pig, but you saved him. Then you guys found an abandoned ship and Percy sailed it using his fishy powers, you guys then landed on Polyphemus's Island. He had Grover and Clarisse locked up behind a boulder and he wanted to marry Clarisse, he also knocked you out. The cyclops moved the boulder, and Clarisse and Grover got out. Grover got you because you where still unconscious and Percy and Clarisse fought Polyphemus. Also Tyson was alive and he got the golden fleece from a bunch of man eating sheep. Then when you where crossing the bridge to get back to the boat, Polyphemus started running after you so Percy cut the bridge down but he had already crossed. Then Percy got angry and a little piece of advice, NEVER got Percy angry unless you have a death wish, its basically but kicking Percy mode as Travis and Conner call it. He took down Polyphemus in under five minutes and had him bruised and batted on the ground with Percy's sword, riptide, hovering over his eye. I'm too tired to go on but basically they get the fleece back to camp and it not only heals me as a tree but me myself.'' Thalia took a deep breath and the campers just stared at her. Then they all started to look at PJ who had his mouth open, to say I was shocked would be a major understatement.

PJ POV

My mouth was open as I stared at Thalia, did I really do that! I then said the first thing that came to my mind, ''I got turned into a guinea pig!'' I exclaimed. Thalia facepalmed.

 ''Such a Percy answer'' Nico said amused. I blushed, the campers where staring at me, suddenly I felt the breath getting squeezed out of me. I looked down and saw AC hugging me.

 ''Thank you'' she said blushing letting go of me I blushed again, I could have sworn that I looked like a tomato, but on AC it looked cute, wait what did I just think that. 

 ''Gods their so oblivious I can't believe it took them so long'' Thalia said.

 ''I just want to shove them together and get it over with'' Clarisse said nodding in agreement. What did they mean by that I wondered.

 ''Wait'' Chris said holding up a hand and looking at Clarisse. ''So that Cyclops wanted to MARRY you'' Chris said indignantly ''now I want to kill him myself'' he muttered pulling Clarisse closer to him. '

'You know it almost seems like your jealous dude'' Travis teased.

 ''I have to agree bro'' Conner said smiling mischievously, Chris turned beet red. 

''Who poisoned you though'' Luke asked. The future demigods looked at each other uneasily. 

''We'll tell you when the other demigods come'' Katie said though Luke looked annoyed. There was another blinding flash and in its place was Annabeth.