Summer nights (Lonzo)

I felt like writing a cute one, so disclaimer there ain't no pussy poppin or back blowing in this chapter cause ya girl trynna switch it up a bit. Lemme know if you like it!!💖

-

"Got me up all night" I sung the lyrics to power trip.

"All I'm singing is love songs" Zo sung after me with his deep raspy voice. He booped his head up and down with mine and smiled.

Currently we were at his house, it was 1 in the morning and him, me and his brothers were just chilling outside, talking and vibing.

"Well this is me," Melo said and stood up showing his phone screen to us. His girlfriend was calling,
"My mrs is on my ass" he said and I dapped him up.

"Don't get too caught up " I laughed out as he walked inside through the ranch slider.

"Night" he yelled out over his shoulder. I smiled and leaned back into my chair.

"Think that's us too, Izzy tired" Gelo said and kissed Izzy's forehead as she slept on his lap.

"Aww" I sung our and watched him carry her through the door.
"Thas goals right there" I laughed out and rubbed my eyes.

"Is that you?" Zo asked and I looked at him.
"Finna bounce?" He asked.

"Can't a girl talk to her bestfriend?" I laughed out and he smiled.

"Atta girl" he smiled and leaned his elbows on the glass table across from me.
I smiled and copied his body language.

"You dating anyone yet?" I asked and rested my head on my hands. He shook his head.
"Come on Zo, you been lonely as hell lately" I said and he smiled.

"You ain't the one to talk" He smarted back. I smacked my lips together,

"You know I ain't looking for anyone at the moment" I pleaded, and he raised his eyebrows.

"Bitch you know Thas a big fat lie" he laughed out and tapped the glass with his fingers.

I sighed and nodded, "I just don't know if I want a relationship or sex" I said and he laughed.
"Haven't had either in a while" I laughed out and he smiled. I stood up and walked through the glass door, zo close behind me. I walked up the stairs,

"Maybe you're just looking for a fuck buddy" he said and opened his room door for me.

"Maybe," I admitted. He looked into my eyes and my stomach fluttered.

"I'm down." He said and picked me by my waist. Everything was happening so fast, I didn't know what to do.
My face hovered over his as we breathed heavily.

"Zo- I," He cut me off by placing his lips onto mine.

"Don't say non b," he said and sat on the bed making me straddle him. He bit his lip as he ran his hand up my back. I kissed him back, caressing the back of his neck.

"This is so wrong," I moaned into his lips and he hummed, agreeing.

"Don't fight it," He whispered breathily and kissed my neck.
"I know you like me" He said and I froze.

"What-?" I asked as he continued to kiss on my neck.

"I see the way you look at me," he said and pulled away from my neck. He intertwined our fingers and smiled.
"The way you talk to me," he held his hands in his chest. I rolled my eyes getting embarrassed. He chuckled and kissed my forehead.
"You're so adorable" he said and I smiled.

"Stop" I laughed out, and he massaged the sides of my hips.

"What? How can I," He spoke smoothly.
"The girl of my dreams, sitting on my lap where I've always wanted her. And you're telling me I can't tell her she's adorably gorgeous with all her looks" he said and poutted.

"Bitch yes I am, cause that shit make me feel too weird inside" I said and he laughed, resting his head in my chest.
"But it's cute" I said out loud and he lifted his head up to relax on my boobs.

He hummed as he smiled and kissed my chest.

"Dooooont" I whined out and he shot his head up,

"What?" He furrowed his eyebrows. He picked me up and dropped me into the comforter. He turned off the light and walked over to the bed.

"Being all sexy and shit," I said and he scoffed, rolling his eyes. He laid his head on my stomach and wrapped his arms around my waist. I wrapped my legs around his torso and my hands played with his hair.

"Can we be like this?" He spoke out lowly, sending vibrations through my body. I hummed and twirled his curls around my finger.

"I love you y/n" he said lowly and I smiled at myself.

I caressed his cheek,

"I love you too, Zo"

-

I know this ain't like my other chapters but I had to get out something🤣

Who wanna 1k view special?? Comment or pm me‼️

-Loves