dominate me? | lonzo

comment or request, i am running out of ideas

*******important reminder********
some comments are concerned about the use of consent in this series, and i just want to clarify that these are only imagines- hence the title. and are always written with "pre-existing" consent, well frankly because these are non-fiction. if you would like triggers warnings, i am happy to do so. just remember any "hurtful" more vulgar smut is consensual non-consent :) i am sorry for any discomfort created by these series, but keep in mind i cannot move forward or evolve the series without any notice or comment from you guys.

if you ever feel uncomfortable reading. please comment or message me. and i will always do my best to develop my writing. because after everything, i am writing for the readers. so that includes you. speak out and be heard. or stay silent.

an important take away from this reminder is that these are fake. this will never happen. and these imagines obviously do not exist. don't be dumb bro

-

life had been stressful at the moment. zo was busy with his basketball, and i was immersed in my study. i couldn't wrap my head around this theory, and it bugged me all week. it didn't help that zo was so distracted with his life. it made it hard to see each other.

sitting at my desk i leaned back into the chair, rolling my eyes at how stressful studying was right now.

"fuck this shit, who even needs this?" i yelled frustrated and threw my pencil on the desk. i shut my laptop forcefully and draped my head in my hands. rubbing my temples, i sighed.

"yo are you good?" zo cooed from the door. i turned around to look at him.
"i've been listening to you swear at your laptop for like half an hour? what's up?" he asked.

my posture slumped and i threw my head back over the chair. "it's just some bullshit theory that doesn't make sense" i said and looked at him.

"well could you lose your patience more quietly, i'm trying to relax" he said bitterly.

you jerked your face and contorted it with disbelief. "i'm sorry that my inability to comprehend an outdated, misogynistic theory affects your luxury and relaxation" i said sarcastically.
"do carry on, Mr Ball. i'll be at your service soon" i rolled my eyes.

"why are you acting like this. it's not my fault that you CHOSE to study" he said and raised his voice.

"it's hard to study when you're yelling at your friends about missing an open layup...ON 2K!" you leveled his voice.
"HOW DO YOU NOT GET SICK OF BASKETBALL, JEEZ. SORRY ITS YOUR WHOLE PERSONALITY." i said, but instantly regretted it.

"oh wow! and your personality is? STUDYING A TOPIC YOU HAVE NO INTEREST IN BUT ONLY FOR THE VALIDATION FROM OTHERS?" he yelled.

my face dropped, i guess he was right.

"don't play that victim shit now!" he yelled walking to me, "back your shit up baby, keep that energy, YOU SO PASSIONATE ABOUT DOGGIN WHAT I DO. LEARN TO TAKE IT" he said and shook my shoulders.

"I-i" looking down, i couldn't face him. he made me feel so powerless.

"you can't possibly be trying to make me feel like shit, SAY SOMETHING" he said frustrated.

The silence was louder than anything we both yelled.

"Y/N!-" he yelled but you cut him off.

"you're right" i said softly.

"what?" he asked.

"i've been so busy, trying to fulfill something- anything, a part of me that i don't know. i don't know what i want" i said.
"and i've been trying to talk to you, but you're so emotionally unavailable. all you can think about is basketball" i spoke.