Chapter 9-Secrets and spills

Start from the beginning

Reid’s face dropped slightly as I avoided his speech but concentrated back to my question.

“Teacher sitting plan... I wanted to see if you name was as pretty as you.” He smirked at his comment.

A wave of relief flew though me. My last name wouldn’t be on that plan. But this didn’t go unseen by Reid.

“Why would it matter?” He sat up slightly giving me abit of breathing room, not much though.

I went so say a cocky comment but Reid’s eyes told me not to

“It doesn’t” I sighed turning my head to the side.

Reid smiled at my obedience before pulling right back and sitting across from me.

My mind went into shock as I daydreamed, not having to think of a plan or worry about getting help. It just went blank.

“Why are you like this?” My mouth spoke as my brain hadn’t stopped it.

“Like what kitten?”

“Never mind” I mumbled as I stood up

“No really what?” Reid stood too, giving a tone I knew I should answer to.

“This. You where never like this before.”

Reid went to speak but I butted in.

My mind went to the file on him. His past and present it was like a story you know the kind where it was all perfect, goes wrong but eventually is a happy ending.

But that’s the thing. There is no happy ending. Nothing, you don’t get the future in the files.

“How does such a perfect boy go wrong? Perfect friends, perfect grades, perfect attitude then BANG! You change. You were a volunteer at a care home for Christ Sake! I mean yes your father left but that is no way to act out! He left get over it! But no! You just go round Murdering, Kidnapping, drug using and.. and raping innocent people! And don’t say they weren’t innocent because please tell me how stabbing a 63 year old man isn’t bad or kidnapping Bill Jones daughter for money or taking 25 year old Ben and pushing him to-“

My hand whipped to my mouth to stop. My brain kicked in the minute my eyes met Reid’s. They were blazing with confusion, anger, pride and sadness.

Reid took a step forwards as I retreated back, this carried on until my back hit the hard wall. I shrunk into it as he got closer putting either of his hand next to my head. His face so close I can feel his warm minty breath on my lips.

We stood there like this both taking deep breaths. I dare not speak again not after that blow out. He knows. He knows! Was all that my brain was screaming which wasn’t helping me trying to keep calm. My chest rose and fell against his toned stomach again not helping my brain calmed down.

“How do you know that?” He questioned. Each word spoke slowly and full of emotion.

My eyes met his and I knew it was a mistake. You know in them werewolf book were they say “the Alpha used his Alpha voice and she had to obey” That stuff well I kid you not that what it was like. I was shaking in fear and swallowed a lump in my throat.

“Internet?” I whimpered removing from his gaze.

His chuckle broke the silence in the room. I mentally smacked myself for the poor attempted at a lie.

“Wanna try again Kitten? How do you know me? At first with my name, yes that I thought maybe a fan but now. You know so much detail from the name to the weapon. What are you hiding from me? I’ve never seen someone jump so much when I said you name or how calm you are. You intrigue me and now I want to know the truth. Tell me what’s you secret?”

He gripped my chin between his fingers and forced me to look at him.

I opened my mouth to speak. I couldn’t keep this lie anymore.

“I am Sama-“ 

“BOSS! BOSS!” Mason came running into the room. Thank you God!

Reid didn’t seem too happy. He growled punching the wall near me causing me to flitch.

“WHAT!” He shouted which made Mason jump back too.

“Rei- urm I mean Boss. We worked out the signal and all It came from a-“

“Phone” Reid said simple not losing his gaze on me

“Urm, yes yes a phone and I worked out that it is-“

“Here” Reid pulled out my phone from his pocket holding it up.

I chuckled as Mason’s face causing Reid’s smirk to grow.

“How did you, I mean when, why, who?... Do you want me to look at it sir?”

I froze at his words. Reid obviously noticing. He studied me before smiling.

“No.” He said letting me sigh.

“We will do it together. I’ll meet you outside” He threw Mason the phone as he left leaving me and Reid once more. He’s gonna look though my phone, he’s gonna find out I’m so screwed.

“Let’s find out your secrets shall we kitten” He whispered in my ear before throwing me over his shoulder and into the other room.