Santa Claus is comin' to town.

ابدأ من البداية

"What are you doing?" I ask breathlessly as he runs his tongue down the valley of my chest before reaching around to the back of my bra, he pauses and peers up at me through his eyelashes before resting his scruffy chin on the cup of my bra.

"When there's a storm I want you to remember tonight, I don't want you to forget your past but I want you to have a clean slate going forward..... With me." He says sheepishly, "When you hear that wind howl I want you to feel my lips on your skin, when you hear the thunder crash I want you to feel me loving you." He adds as my heart feels like it's going to pound out of my chest, "Is that alright?" He asks seeking permission to take all of me, my eyes water as I nod never feeling so love, cared for or respected before.

Niall's skillful fingers quickly unlatch my bra before he slips it from my body and tosses it to the ground, he kisses me again passionately as the large expanse of his left hand roams my body. He swallows my moans as his hand cups my breast and rolls my sensistive peak between his fingers. My nails dig into his flesh as his lips drag down my chest and attach to my other nipple, he moans against my skin as I rake my fingers through his hair.

He wraps an arm underneath me lifting me up slightly allowing him to grind his now fully hardened arousal into my core, "Fuck Niall." I moan and feel him smirk against my skin, he drags his lips over to my other nipple as his hand roams down my ass to the back of my thigh. His fingers brush against my wanting core causing me to arch my back needing more contact.

Niall releases my breast with a pop sound before kissing down my stomach, he slips his fingers under the band before giving me one last look for approval. I nod softly and soon feel the lace fabric tugged down my body leaving me completely bare to anyone for the first time this. He spreads my legs open and bites his lip before grabbing my knee, I sigh as Niall drags his lips from the insode of my knee to the apex of my thighs. He repeats the motion on the other side before pressing soft kisses around my pubic bone then down as he kisses my slit gently.

"Oh." I gasp as he darts his tongue out slightly, the foreign warmth spreads through my core  as I pant heavily. Niall grips my hips and positions my thighs on his shoulders as he nuzzles my folds open, I moan loudly and grip his hair as he teases my clit with his nose while lapping at my soaken core.

Sure I've masturbated before and there was one time Jared and I had gotten a little heated but this is the first time I've been so intimate with someone. Niall's scruff adds an extra layer of pleasure, soon the ball of pressure becomes unbearable as my hips buck up against his tongue.

He looks up at me, his bright blue eyes sear into my soul as he pleasures my most intimate of places. My grip in his hair tightens as I cry out and come undone against his tongue, he laps up my juices before attaching his lips to my clit as I feel his hand near my entrance. He runs a finger across my slit and I nod softly letting him know it's ok, his mouth continues to work me over as he finger slides into me.

Now I'm a nurse, yes I'm a virgin but at almost 25 years of age with the amount of masturbation as well as dance I've done over the years I know that my hymen hasn't been intact for a long time. There is no discomfort, just an immense amount of pleasure. His speed increases as he laps at my clit, my body begins to shudder and I let the pleasure take over as my orgasm rips through my body.

Niall slowly kisses up my body before dragging his lips across my jaw, I pull him up and press my lips to his not even minding tasting myself as our tongues swirl together. This is what love feels like, every part of him is making love to me and I am absolutely fucking loving it.

He moans against my lips as I reach down and cup his arousal, "Are you sure?" He asks, I press my lips against his again reassuringly.

"Never been more sure in my entire life." I whisper as I gaze up at him with my lust laden eyes, he slips his boxers down around his thighs before running his swollen tip up and down my slit.

"Tell me if I hurt you." He whispers.

"I know you'd never hurt me Niall." I reply as he brush a strand of hair off his forehead, he kisses me again feverishly as he presses into me. My mouth falls open as I feel stretched in the best way possible, Niall curses as he slides into me fully. His movements are slow and delicious, the pressure against my clit as he slip in and out along with the depths he's hitting have me absolutely breathless.

"You ok?" He asks weakly as he stills inside me.

"I'm perfect." I reply as I run my fingertips down his jaw, Niall spreads my legs even farther open before leaning over me and thrusting deeper causing me to cry out. He presses his lips against mine and massages my tongue with his as his movements grow harder and faster, his eyes roll back as my mouth gapes open in pleasure. Our lips ghost each others as both of our highs build and build, my fingers sink into the flesh of his back as his arm muscles ripple with every movement.

"Fuck Noe." He moans as his breathing becomes erratic, he grips my hips more harshly as he pounds into me. He shifts his own hips up and down as he bottoms out inside of me, I cry out as I explode around him. When I open my eyes he's gazing down on me, his bright blue eyes now darker as his thrusts grow sloppy. I kiss him feverishly as his fingertips dig into the flesh of my ass and he spills inside me.

Niall kisses me lazily before peppering kisses across my collarbone, "Do you still hear the storm?" He asks.

"What storm?"