Chapter 31

Liza's POV;

We landed back in LA around 7:45am We then headed home . When we arrived I had put Tommy to bed and me and David had put in a load of laundry . I honestly wasn't that tired . I decided to call Kristen and see if she was up .

( The call )

Liza; hey Kristen you up ?
Kristen ; Yeah I've been up since 7 , your back in LA ?
Liza ; Yeah got here about 15 minutes ago .
Kristen; oh , Are you ready to finish planning the kids birthday party ?

Liza ; Yeah I'll come pick you up in 20 ?

Kristen ; Yeah see you soon

—————————————————-

I had then decided to change my close . I had walked into mine and David's room to see he had already fell asleep . I quietly walked to the closet and change . I put on some ripped black jeans with a white tank top . I grabbed my converses and I had put my long hair into a ponytail . I then grabbed my little bag and put the baby monitor beside David so he could hear if Tommy got up . I then headed to the car and I was on the way to Kristen and Scott's .

When I arrived Kristen was already out side waiting for me . She got into the car and we pulled out of her driveway . "Starbucks ?" I say and she nodded " start backs " we then drove to the nearest one and we got into the drive threw ." Hello my name is Archer what would you like ?" I knew what Kristen wanted because she always gets it .
" can I please had 1 large Java Chip and 1 Large green tea" Kristen loved green tea . We then pulled up to the window, paid , and got our drink . Our first stop of the day was to  Baby's R Us . Because  we had to get ours baby's first birthday outfit . Our photographer Taylor who took the pictures of Tommy and Ella when their were newborns . She will be taking their pictures tomorrow at the party . We had went to the baby area and looked at the clothes . Since we were doing the party's together we decided to get their outfits similar to the theme of the birthday party . The colors are going to be light pink, light blue, whirl and gold . I found a light blue polo shirt and some Gold-ish- yellow sorts . And then Kristen found a light blue and light pink dress for Ella. We decided on this and bought them . We then done more stuff and soon went home .
I got home around 4pm . When I walked in the house smelled good . Like food good . I dropped the bad by the door and walked down the hall " babe I'm home " I say . I continued walking down the hall and into the kitchen . I then saw David in the kitchen with a chef hat on and a apron on that says " yeah that's right I'm a dad " . He smiled " babe dinners almost ready ." He says . I then walked into the living room and saw Tommy playing with some toys . I picked him up and gave him a kiss . I carried him into the kitchen and set him into his high chair . David had set plates our and placed food on it . He had cooked chicken, green beans , mashed potatoes,and had made me a glass of tea. He had cut up some chicken and placed it on Tommy's high chair and we all ate as a family . It was soon 8 o'clock . Me and David had bathed Tommy and got him ready for bed . I placed him into his crib after I rocked him to sleep . I walked into mine and David room and laid on the bed . I had checked Instagram and Snapchat and I cuddled with David .
" I can't believe Tommy's going to be 1 tomorrow " I say , David rubs up and down my arm " I know right , I feel like it was just yesterday" he says . We then turned the lights out , I laid my head on David's chest and we said goodnight to one another .

( the next day )
David's POV;

Today is Tommy's birthday . Me and Liza were so excited . It was about 10 am . The party started at 12. My parents , my siblings and Liza's parents had flown in and they helped us decorate . Soon Scott and Kristen arrived and the helped to .

( time lapse )

The party had started . All of our friends and close families where here . Taylor was taking pictures of Tommy and Ella and our families . Me and Scott couldn't wait to see what we made Liza and Kristen .

Liza POV ;

The birthday party has started and it's been a hour . Everyone was eating, talking and having fun .

Then David and Scott stood up in front of everyone . " we have a surprise for everyone " Scott says . They then turned on the tv and a video started to play . The song " A thousand years " was playing in the background of it . The video was of me and Kristen through out our whole pregnancy. It was showing how we told everyone and to where we were giving birth and even after that . It showed Gabbie's reaction when we told her that she was Tommy's god mother , and Corinna's with Ella . Everyone started to aww and I event started to cry .

David POV;
The party soon ended and me and Liza were putting our 1 year old son to bed .
" he has your hair color " she says " his hair was like a light brown . " he had your eyes " we both smiled at each other and quietly left Tommy's room and went to bed .

//// Guys I'm so sorry I totally forgot about their dog Knox . I promise I will add him in the next chapter ////