New Bae?

"Well it's very nice to meet you"
"Nice to meet you to"
I don't know something about him makes me feel like I shouldn't get involved with him. Might be all the tattoos but damn that might have to be a risk I'm willing to take. We walked around the whole park and I'm pretty sure we got on all the rides and honestly it was super fun. Best date I've probably been in, but in the back of my mind I just keep thinking about Adym and how hurt his feelings must be. Thinking back if I would have seen him talking to some girl I would have lost it to. But then again maybe the universe is trying to tell me that things with Adym wouldn't have worked out. Maybe I need to try something new. Frimzy reached for my hand which made me forget what I was thinking about, I felt myself blushing and Im pretty sure he noticed because he started smiling.
"You're so cute when you blush"
"I'm not blushing, it's just, hot" I said while laughing.
"Oh so I make you feel, hot" he said with a smirk.
"What ..." he must of seen how nervous my face got cause he just changed the subject.
"So will I be getting a second date," he asked.
"You just might, this is the most fun I've had in a while honestly"
"Well I'm glad I could do that for you, but there's just one more thing that could make today even better."
"What is ..."
Before I could even finish my sentence Frimzy grabbed me by my waist and grabbed my face oh so gently at the same time and kissed me. I was shocked at first, but soon started kissing him back. His lips were so soft, although his kisses were somewhat aggressive, the way he held me was so soft and gentle. I wanted more of him, but I just met him so I pulled away before things got too hot at Disney. He looked at me as he bit his bottom lip
"I want you"
"Yea, we just met"
"I know, but that doesn't really mean much"
"Well it does to me"
"It's okay I understand"
It felt a little awkward, it seemed like he wasn't used to girls turning him down.
"So when are we going on our second date?"
I looked at him and smiled, "Whenever"
"So it's pretty late, do you need me to drop you off"
"I can catch a lyft it's fine"
"What? no you can't I'll drop you off"
On the ride back we just talked and got to know about each other a little more, he held my hand as he drove and I don't know everything just felt right.

He walked me to my dorm, and we kissed one last time. To my surprise my roommate wasn't here, I'm guessing she's out having fun at a party or something. I laid in bed just thinking about how fun today went, I went to Disneyland for the first time and got to meet a really cute guy.

RING RING

My phone interrupted my thoughts, I thought it was my roommate but to my surprise it was, Adym.
*hey can we talk*
He really got some nerve, I shouldn't even reply. But I'm going to, just cause well, I'm dumb that's why.
*there's nothing to talk about*
Deep down I know I shouldn't txt him back.
*yes there is, come outside*