Quest 5: The Foreign Storm

Start from the beginning

As for the bomber, he just shook his head. "What the hell am I doing here?"

******

Yurei laugh to himself as he looked at his phone, fucking hell, his expression was priceless! He laugh again before disposing the phone back into his pocket and started to play with his dices once more.

"Mou~ Lucky for me, I was able to get that powder from Verde-san~" he muttered to himself as he recalled back to the day he made his first appearance in the mafia world under the alias 'Game Master'.

Flashback Start~...
Atop a rooftop in a certain town of Sicily, a figure wearing a black suit and checkered undershirt along with a black pair of gloves can be seen sitting at the edge.

The wind ruffling his black hair that just seemed to turn into that color right after he wore his black mask adorned with golden intricate design at the side. Not that he was complaining that is, it was only helping him more on his disguise.

Without a single word, he tossed a deck of cards to the sky and they came fluttering down. Covering him out of sight when they fell but only for him to disappear when all the cards landed on the ground.

"Dear dear, in what honour do I owe the pleasure to having an intruder into my lab?"

In the said lab, a baby(?) with the appearance of a mad scientist and a green glowing pacifier hanging off his neck was seen along with an unknown guest who merely put his hands up in surrender.

"I've merely come in peace my dear Lightning Arcobaleno."

"You are either stupid or merely brave in coming here if you know who I am. And who might you be?"

"Oh dear, where are my manners. I simply go by the name 'Game Master'."

"Odd name you chose." Verde states while eyeing the appearance of his guest. "I assumed you have come here in request of something haven't you?"

"Smart as ever aren't you? Indeed I have. I would like to have some memory erasing powder." Game Master said as he leaned against one foot. "Of course, in exchange I will also provide you information of.....how about the Guardians of the soon-to-be-heir Vongola Decimo?"

Ah, this has indeed caught his interest. "And what made you think I want them?"

"Hmm, you would want readings of their Flames, no? And aren't you creating box weapons?"

"Wait, how did yo—"

"It doesn't matter, I need the powder and I will give the information." He snapped back and Verde merely did his request, cause he needed that information badly.

"Perfect!~" The Game Master cried out in glee as he held the canister in his hands whereas Verde was impatiently tapping his foot.

"Ah right right, the information~" GM slapped his forehead but instead of fulfilling his deal, he merely smirked before tossing a pinch of powder at Verde.

"Sorry but that information is too dangerous to be given to you as of the moment."

And he disappear.

Flashback End~...

Now the said teen have seated himself comfortably on the bar of the balcony in the gym, humming ever more cheerfully at the scene below him, reminding him a lot of his gambling den.

Indeed, it is the long awaited kendo match.

Yurei's eyes widen in excitement as the two fighters enter the ring, each armed with a bamboo sword. But sadly, one of them ended up fighting without it and was back into his boxers whereas the other had lost both the match and his hair.

The ikemen quickly snap a photo of the sight. Hey, if he can blackmail, might as well do it right?

Without further delay he had hopped of the ledge and was now on a tree behind the gym where another fight is about to occur.

And do I care to say that he had somehow changed into his appearance of 'Game Master'?

GM chuckles as the sound of explosions and yelling were music to his ears. Right at the end of the match, that was when he had decided to made himself known.

He casually hopped down the branch and crush the lit dynamite with the heel of his shoes.

"Another second and it goes bam~"

He said to no one in particular before turning around to face the two bewildered teens as well as tilting his head to the side to avoid a bullet coming from behind. "If it isn't Reborn?~"

"Who the hell are you." Was the only sentence out of the hitman's mouth as he pointed his gun, his fedora shadowing his eyes.

"Watashi wa Game Master~ Yoroshiku dozo~"