Quest 4: The Start Of KHR

Ring

Ring

Ring

Bam

A hand slam on the button of the alarm clock as the figure snap his eyes open.

"Huh?" Yurei's eyes blink a few times as he rubbed them.

After a few moments, he sat up; yawning into his hand as he got off the bed. Just in time to hear a knock on his door.

"Yurei?"

"I'm awake!"

"Well, breakfast's ready." And his mother left.

Yurei sigh as he got ready for school, not before remembering something.

'Hey...isn't today the day when Tsuna came to school in boxers? And Hayato came today? Or was it tomorrow?'

******

After eating his breakfast and grabbing his bento, Yurei exited his house and started to walk to school.

When he quickly jumped to the side to avoid being crashed by someone who was running at the speed of a rocket missile.

"REBORN!!! I WILL CONFESS TO SASAGAWA KYOKO!!!"

The said person continue to run, leaving a trail of dust behind him as he did. Yurei look at the running figure.

"Sawada Tsunayoshi? Aigh....he went to school in boxers? Maybe Sasagawa-chan won't yell at him for being a pervert...."

And he turn to look at the tree behind him.

He kept staring at it until the leaves finally rustled and a black blur drop from the tree and land on the wall.

"Ciaossu~" A baby voice greeted Yurei. Yurei mentally cheer for being able to guessed it was Reborn.

"Ciao little one, are you lost?"

"No."

"What's your name? A child like you shouldn't be out here alone."

"Reborn, the World Greatest Hitman." Reborn said as Leon turned into a gun to seemingly prove his point.

"That's cool. So do you want to look for your sibling or...." Yurei trail off, unsure.

Reborn just eyed the teenager's odd appearance. When he answered him, there was no doubt nor was there belief. It was like the teenager is just going with what he say.

"You know Sawada? Bring me to him."

"Oh, I never knew he had a younger brother. Come on then. Oh and my name's Sakkaku Yurei." Yurei introduced himself as Reborn jumped into his arms.

******

"Ohayo Kyo." Yurei greeted the prefect by the gates and handed him a bento. The prefect nodded back.

"Hn."

"You know it won't kill you to actually say 'Good morning' to me right?"

"Hn."

"Dude, I am not a plague. Can you say something else?"

"Carnivore, you're gonna be late."

"....." Yurei just blink and sigh in defeat. "That's better than your catchphrase...."