Helping him pt. 2 with morgan

"Your not from here are you?" Morgan question and which lysandre responds "no he's not from here. Also I came here because I want him to wear the clothes he has in his hands".
Morgan goes towards them "ohh! Well may I have a look at them?" Sycamore then gave her the clothes. Morgan checks on them "hmm well these seem good, but I don't think it will fit him" as she look up to them.
"Really?" Lysandre asks
Morgan put the clothes down the counter "yeah I'm sure." She licked her lips "here I got the measurement" she stood up and went back to them. "Here sycamore come I'm going to measure you". He nods of course he still tenses up but not like when he first came here. Lysandre sat by and watch them. Morgan measure sycamore "hmmm okay" then she checks on his waist, which sycamore felt uncomfortable.
Morgan stands up "okay all done!" Sycamore moves away from her and relax.
Lysandre still with no emotion "good. So how different was it?". Morgan wrote on her clip board, "he has more of a smaller waist and he's short compared to you. You are little taller" as she finished writing it down. Lysandre doesn't respond back but looks at sycamore and sycamore looks at him back to which he stares into his eyes which sycamore looks away, "that was weird" he lightly blush. Morgan told sycamore to come and so he dose, "Sycamore stand by those mirrors while I get your right size" as she went to get them. He stood there it was quite so he decides to speak " lysandre is she your friend???"
Lysandre spoke "No she's my mother's friend but I know her due to my mother making me come here to buy me clothes"
"Ohh".
Morgan came back "okay dear I brought you the right size but this is the clothes you want?"
"Well it doesn't matter since it's what lysandre gave me!" He smiles.
Morgan thought it was cute "aww how cute of him!" Sycamore blush in embarrassment, Lysandre just smirk but quickly fade to his normal emotionless face "Well it's on you Augustine if you want a different outfit or this one"
"No, I'll get the one you gave me" he smiles. Morgan just awe "you two are so adorable! Also that's a cute nickname, Augustine, that's cute!" Sycamore and Lysandre were both confused, until Lysandre spoke first, "first of all Morgan that's his first name. Second of all don't jump into conclusion. So that's set" as he shook his head with his eyes closed while he pinch the top of his nose.
Sycamore spoke "yeah it's my first name but people call me sycamore" he looks at her which she got little embarrassed "ohh...silly me. Wow lysandre, okay so harsh on me".
Lysandre roll his eyes "I wasn't trying to be "harsh" for your information"
Morgan shrugs "anyways let's get you change" as she walks towards a fitting room, sycamore walks behind. "Tell me if you need help okay?" Sycamore nods and closes the door.
Morgan walks up towards Lysandre with a grin "soooo how did you met him???" She sounded like a little girl, which lysandre founded weird.
"I saw him trying to catch a gible but he failed. Right by my house. He popped out of a bush I think"
"Cool" she says but asked again "so why did you brought him here and gave him clothes?"
Lysandre felt foul by Morgan, "this is none of your business by your unpleasant mood"
Morgan felt astonished as she dramatically put her hand to her chest "excuse me?!". Lysandre still with the emotionless face.
After that sycamore opens the door right when she was about to say something but she holds it back to which Lysandre smirk and faded.
"Um Morgan can you help me tie it?"
"Uh of course! I'll be there!" She walks and turns to face lysandre and gave lysandre a struck out tongue like a meany person and continues to go towards sycamore. Sycamore looks at the mirror and then she came "aww cute! Here I'll tie it" He was amazed that he never even wore these kind of clothes because his parents couldn't afford them.
"Here you go all done. You look so cute and with your curly hair makes it so adorable!".
"T-thanks"
"Alright now we can show lysandre!" She says and he nods. Before he can do that he still looks at the mirror, his new white collar collar shirt, blue shorts, and blue suspenders with a blue tie.