92

100K+ READS DAYUM

*time lapse to going home*

third person pov

"my oh my, that hayden guy sure is something." sophia stated.

"yeah. sure is something." y/n mumbled while covering her body self-consciously.

"what. did he say something to you y/n?" finn asked protectively.

"what? no. only that he kept saying how he would 'totally tap that ass.'" y/n said, mumbling the last part quietly.

but finn heard it.

"WHAT?!" everyone exclaimed alongside finn.

"oh! uh-"

"i'm TOTALLY going to beat his ass!" caleb exclaimed.

"guys! seriously! it's no big deal!" y/n tried reassuring them.

"it IS a big deal! to me! why didn't you say anything earlier?!" finn said harshly.

"i-i! i don't know! i'm sorry." y/n said quietly.

finn just sighed and rubbed his temples.

"no. i'm sorry. if you didn't want to tell me, you aren't obliged to. i would just appreciate it if you would tell us next time." finn stated.

y/n nodded.

"once we get home... i need to tell y'all something." jaeden admitted.

"yeah, of course!" millie said.

"i cant believe we go home in three days." wyatt said.

"wait... we leave in three days?!!!" noah and gaten both exclaimed.

everyone else nods sadly.

"i'm going to miss all of you so much. this summer has been amazing with all of you guys. thank you for keeping me company, i really needed it." y/n told everyone.

"hey! we're most definitely going to visit you." sadie said.

"...and maybe get you a role on season three of stranger thingssss." millie said in a sing-song voice.

"WAIT... WHAT?!" y/b exclaimed happily.

"yep! the duffer brothers saw photos of you on our insta, and said you had the perfect look to play dustin's love interest, Alex. you are a badass who doesn't give a shit about who anyone thinks, and the duffers feel as if that kind of person would be perfect for dustin. and you have the perfect look." sadie admitted happily.

y/n blushed and glanced at gaten who was also blushing and then at finn who looked upset, but he was trying not to show it.

"well guys... thank you so much." y/n gushed.

"no problem." sadie and millie said with a big smile.

ahah shortie
gonna be a sequel
ending this book after 100 chapters

words: 413