55

your pov

once millie finished straightening my hair, i actually looked like a Goddess.

well, from what millie told me.

i don't think THAT highly of myself.

i tilted my head and smiled at my appearance.

i actually feel HOT for once.

i started doing random poses in the mirror.

i put my hand on my hip and stuck my butt out like how some random basic white girls do.

then i did a dramatic turn and i looked behind me and did a kissy face while winking in the mirror.

"well, hello gorgeous." i said to myself jokingly.

millie laughed at all of my actions but quickly stopped to say,

"NOW LETS GO SHOW EVERYONE WHAT WE LOOK LIKE!"

oh yeah, i'm just now taking in what millie was wearing!

she had the same type of makeup done as me, but her hair isn't straight, it's wavy and pulled into a cute, messy, half-up half-down.

she was wearing a cute short dress, somewhat like mine.

i gasped in realization.

we were wearing the same type of dress, just different colors!

i pointed that out to millie.

"wow, you're just now noticing that? i stole this dress from your closet, i didn't really care wether or not you wanted me to wear it, i liked it, so i took it! but, unlike you, i'm not wearing converse. i'm wearing heels."

(heels shown in picture)

i laughed and waved her off.

"yeah, yeah. let's go downstairs and show off. i know noah will like to see you." i said with a wink.

millie just blushed and nodded.

we linked arms and we started to walk down the stairs to where everyone was sitting.

ellie must've heard our presence cause she sighed a breath of annoyance and started to say,