daseot

|soomi|

"See you later Soomi~" Taehyung oppa said. The three of them kissed my forehead and left to go to their class.

I walked to the canteen to only see Aimee and her friends.

"Slave! I missed you so much." She said while hugging me lowkey digging her nails in my back.

"You know what to do. Now go!" She said.

Another day in hell...
"Boo!" I turned around to see Sam.
"Trying to scare me huh?" I asked her with a grin.
"Ehehehhe.. let's just go to class."

I sooo hate school. Specially when Aimee is at my school duh...

What I did today? Did her homework, and her friends' homework. Not only that. I'm going to stay here at school coz she put me into detention. And she and her 'friends' more like her oh so
'gold digger friends' beat the hell out of me because Mark Tuan talked to me. Why?

Flashback

I was walking towards my locker to get some of my books for the next subject. When I bumped to Mark Tuan. The most handsome and famous boy in campus in our grade. Cuz my brothers are famous too you know.

"I'm sorry. I really do!" I said while bowing like 3 times.

"No need to say sorry Soomi."

He knows me?

"If you're wondering why I know you, well Aimee always say your name."

Oh right. He is Aimee's ex.
"Oh. Ummm sorry for bumping you."

I started to walk away when he suddenly held my wrist.

"Um why?" I asked. Feeling nervous and awkward.

"You're one of the top 5 in freshman right?" He asked.

"Yeah. Why do you ask?"  I mean yeah I'm smart. Ohohohoho

"I want you to tutor me. I really suck at every subject." He looked at me with pleading eyes.

"Well, I'm busy and um-"
"Please please please!" Mark cut me off.

"Okay. Let's see. Umm how about-"
I was about to complete what I'm saying when he cut me off. Again.

"I'll take care of my admirers okay? No biggie! See you tomorrow. Gomawoo!"

•time skip•

"Flirting with my ex. I see." Aimee said as she and her 'friends' surrounded me at the rooftop.

"No. He was just-" I was cut off by her when she slapped me.

Seriously. Why am I always cut off when I'm talking this day?

"Now you're talking back at me? ME?!" Aimee said yanking and pulling my hair.

Shit. My scalp hurt like a bitch!
She punched my stomach, slap me, throw me to the floor, and even used a baseball bat to hit me.

Good thing I brought a hoodie with me to cover up my bruises. I also put on concealer thanks to Sam.

The PE teacher came to the rooftop to see what's happening.

"Mr. Choi! Soomi is hitting Hana with the bat!" Aimee said. While smirking at me while Mr.. Choi is glaring at me.

"To detention. Now."
What an awful life I have.