Strange sensations

Adhiraj sighed again. That smirking face of hers was haunting him. She managed to turn the tables every time and strike back with full force. That little snivelling Chauhan!
But the main problem is his temper. It threatens to run wild every time they face each other. He has recently become short tempered and irritated as if some sort of frustration is penting up. That Chauhan is making him insane!
"Ouch"
Adhi's string of thoughts was interrupted when a sound came from outside the room. Rushing outside he found the aforementioned problematic women sitting on the floor making a troubled expression.
He glared at her and started passing by.
" Help kijiye na", her irritating voice struck his ears.
He gritted his teeth and turned around.
She looked at him with THOSE big black eyes of hers asking for help.
He felt Frustrated right then.
" Dekh chori, mhara mood theek na hai toh maskari mat kar aur uth ja", he snapped with poison laced voice.
She stared at him incredulously.
" I have not sat here by my wish. I slipped and twisted my ankle. I am trying but I am unable to support myself", she replied.
" Then keep sitting here like that", Adhi retorted and started leaving.
.
.
.
.
.
"Are you alright, Devi?"
" I think my ankle is twisted"
" It'll be fine. Let me help you up "
Adhi turned around to find Saradh supporting Devi and Devi smiling at him Thankfully.
That moment Something snapped in Adhi.
That Chori! How dare she involve Saradh in her games!!
He approached them steadily and was soon by Devi's side.
Devi looked at him shocked as Adhi smiled at Saradh.
He smiled back and withdrew back as Adhi lifted Devi bridal style.
As Saradh took his leave, Devi started her KBC
"Why did you come now? When I asked for help you passed by me as if I was invisible. I don't understand you at all. Sometimes so good and sometimes so bad. Your moods swings are worse than that of a preg..." Devi paused when Adhi stopped in his tracks.
" Why did you stop?" She asked confused but no response came.
And suddenly she felt him trying to slide her down.
She protested and wound her arms tightly around his neck, sticking to him like her life depended on him.
" Ab uthaya hai toh kamre Tak chodkar aaiye".
Adhi tried to glare at her but failed. Words failed him too. He felt the loss of frustration from earlier and felt a weird calmness.
Good for him. He had no intention of dying from temper issues.
He leaned down and made her sit on his bed.
Devi opened her eyes when she felt the soft pillow behind her back and found herself in his room.
She turned to look at him and their eyes locked.
She felt weird. The place where his hands were in contact with her bare waist, burned. It was a first.
She tried to withdraw, horrified of this new sensation but since her hands were still around his neck and his hands were still supporting her, Adhi lost his balance and toppled over on her.
Devi inhaled sharply as a strong scent threatened to knock her out.
Those smooth hairs tickled her neck and his short bristles pricked too.
Adhi tried to withdraw but couldn't. The compromising position felt oddly comfortable with the lavender scent lulling him in.
He leaned further closer as his nose almost nuzzled her neck.
And as his warm breath fanned her neck, her stomach twisted into knots. She wanted to push him away but her fingers unconsciously clutched into the fabric of his shirt mildly.
A sigh escaped his lips out of the blue when her fingers brushed against his torso. And his hold around her waist tightened.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"LAADESAR"
And both came out of trance. Adhi jumped away and stared at her shocked like a deer caught in headlights. He took few deep breaths and was out of the room in a flash.
Devi fell back on the pillow and let go of the breath she had been holding.
The only question clouding their senses was WHAT THE HELL HAD HAPPENED?