Chapter 21

~Giulia's POV~

Ellie and I decided to stay at Marcus and Martinus's tonight we decided to watch a movie Central Intelligent it was such a funny movie, after the movie we were all hungry and Martinus said that their Mum, Dad, and Emma went out for the night so we ordered pizza Ellie had a Margherita , I had Hawaiian, Marcus had Spaghetti and Martinus had Aussie. We decided to watch another movie while we were watching the movie Marcus and I cuddled, I felt safe and protected in his arms I never wanted to leave and when I looked over at Martinus and Ellie they were in the same position as us. When we were watching the third movie I looked over at Ellie and Martinus and she fell asleep in his arms. That is so cute.

After the third movie was finished me and Marcus decided we should go to bed. We walked up to his room and I asked 

Giulia- Do you have any clothes I could wear to bed?

Marcus- Yeah I do.

He turned around to his draws and pulled out one of his t-shirts and a pair of his soccer shorts. I walked into the bathroom to put them on and when I smelt them it smelt like Marcus which made a smile grow on my face. I walked back into his bedroom and laid done on his bed when he came over to me wearing his soccer shorts and he wasn't wearing a shirt. OMG, he is so hot, my face immediately turned red, I couldn't stop staring at his abs.

Marcus- Giulia, are you okay?

I tried to move my eyes away from his abs to his eyes but I just couldn't

Giulia- I-I-I...

I stuttered I couldn't make any words come out of my mouth

Marcus- You know if you take a picture you can stare at it longer.

So that is exactly what I did. I grabbed my phone and took a picture of his abs and saved it to my lock screen.

Marcus- I didn't mean literally.

He said smiling at me and I smiled back at him. I am actually so lucky to have. We both laid down on his bed he pulled me into his chest with his arm around my waist and then from there we both fell asleep. It was the best sleep I have ever had.