Chapter 15

~Ellie POV~

I ran home and cried I knew it was too good to be true. I was just laying on top of my bed when my phone rang. I looked at the contact and it was Giulia so I decided to answer it.

Ellie- Hello?

Giulia- Which house is yours?

Ellie- I didn't even get a hello back?

Giulia- Fine. Hello, now where is your house?

Ellie- 31 Finill street. Why?

Giulia- Thanks, got to go see you soon.

Giulia hung up on me and  I didn't know what she meant by what did she mean by 'see you soon'? After a few minutes, the doorbell rang, so I walked downstairs when I opened the front door I slammed it shut. I couldn't believe Giulia was at my door. She knocked on my door and said

Giulia- Are you going to let me in?

I opened the door again letting her come inside this time, I don't actually believe she is here. She walked inside and said

Giulia- Who do I need to hit with my drink bottle?

She said as she was taking her drink bottle out of her bag.

Ellie- No you don't need to hit anyone with your drink bottle.

Giulia- Damn it. So why are you home from school early?

Ellie- I feel sick so I came home. 

Giulia- You had 2 periods left to go.

Ellie- Can we please just drop it.

Giulia- Sure. So where am I sleeping?

Ellie- In my room since we have no guest bedrooms.

Giulia- Okay.

We walked up to my bedroom and she placed her bags in the corner of the room. 

Giulia- I nearly forgot how much you loved footy.

Ellie- I don't think you could ever forget my old room

Giulia- True. So did you make any friends here?

I thought for a second considering if I should tell her about Marcus and Martinus and I thought I should tell her she is my best friend.

Ellie- Yea there were two friends Marcus and Martinus, I sort of like Martinus but then I saw him and Allison kissing.

Giulia- So that is the real reason you are home early.

Ellie- Yep

Giulia- Let's go out somewhere and you can show me around okay. 

Ellie- Okay.

We walked out the front door and out into the street. While I was showing her around Trofros we were talking about each other while we were gone. It was really good hanging out with Giulia again. We went back to my house and when we went inside we saw Allison and Martinus on the couch. I quickly sprinted up to my room and I knew Giulia was right behind me, why is he here if he knew it was my house.