Chapter 8

~Martinus POV~

I quickly ran back home and up to my bedroom to get changed into a light pair of jeans, a light blue plaid top and a pair of dark blue shoes. I also quickly brushed my teeth a fixed up my hair after I finished I went downstairs and into to the kitchen to see if Mamma needed help.

Martinus- Do you need any help, Mamma?

Mrs. Gunnarsen- Could you please set the table, also you look very handsome are you trying to impress Ellie?

Martinus- I'll go set the table.

I quickly got the cutlery and set the places in the dining room, I can't believe my Mamma even figured out I liked Ellie, is it really that obvious?

I finished setting up the dining room and went into the living room to wait for Ellie when Marcus come down

Marcus- Hey bro. You really want to impress Ellie, don't you?

Martinus- Is it really that obvious?

Marcus- Sort of, but were your family. Are you going to tell Ellie soon?

Martinus- I will before school goes back.

Marcus- You better hurry us you have 5 days left and they will go very quickly and you wouldn't want her to hear it from someone else, would you?

Martinus- No.

Ding Dong

I heard the door and I immediately jumped out of the couch and raced to the door before anyone could get there. I opened the door and Ellie looked absolutely stunning, I was snapped out of my thoughts when I heard

Ellie- Hello Martinus

Martinus- Hello Ellie and Mr. Baker. Come in

I stepped out of the doorway so I could let them inside.

Martinus- I will show you to the dining room.

I showed them where the dining room is and Marcus, Emma, Mamma, and Pappa all walked into the dining room.

Martinus- Ellie, Mr. Baker these are my parents Gred-Anne and Kjell-Erik, my twin brother Marcus and my little sister Emma.

I said pointing to each one of my family members.

Mr. Baker- Nice to meet you. Thank you for having us over for dinner.

Mr. Baker said looking a both my parents and shaking my Dad's hand. 

Mrs. Gunnarsen- It was all Martinus idea to have you over for dinner.

When Mamma said that blood rushed to my checks with embarrassment. I looked over at Ellie and she was looking at me with her sweet smile, I could tell she was nervous she was fiddling with her fingers.

Mrs. Gunnarsen- Dinner is ready everyone can go sit at the dining table.

We all sat down at the dining table with Ellie sitting next to me, Emma sitting on the other side of me and Marcus next to her. On the other side of the table, Ellie's dad was sitting opposite her, mt Pappa sitting next to him and Mamma sitting next to Pappa. 

I think this night will go really well.