Chapter 16

~Ellie's POV~

Once I ran up to my room I went straight to my bed knowing it is my safe place no-one can ever hurt me here. I heard Giulia shutting the door behind her.

Giulia- Do I have permission the hit him with my water bottle?

I gave a little chuckle, she always knows how to make laugh. 

Giulia- How about we put on your favourite Finnish singer Robin since he has upbeat music.

Giulia went over to my speaker and put on Robin. I sat up on my bed just listening to Robin he has such upbeat music. Then I decided 'I shouldn't show any weakness I need to walk right past them like I don't know them'

Ellie- Giulia I know what I needed to do about Martinus-

Giulia-  - you shouldn't show any weakness you need to walk right past them like you don't know them'.

Ellie- How did you know?

Giulia- You were thinking out loud again.

Ellie- Oh.

Giulia- Didn't you say there was another

Ellie- Yeah

Giulia- Why don't you hang out with him and that might make Martinus jealous.

Ellie- Let's do that.

We went downstairs and walked straight past Allison and Martinus not paying any attention to them. We walked all the way to the Gunnarsen's with Giulia. When we got to the Gunnarsen's I rang the doorbell and when the door opened we saw Marcus standing there, looked at me and then at Giulia.

Ellie- Hey Marcus.

Marcus- Hey Ellie, who is your friend?

He said looking at me and then over to Giulia

Ellie- Oh yeah, Marcus this is Giulia my best friend that is from Australia and Giulia this is Marcus Martinus's brother.

I looked over at Giulia and she was staring at Marcus and when I turned my head to look over at Marcus he was looking straight at Giulia. I think one day they will be a cute couple.

Ellie- Don't forget that I'm still here.

I said as I was waving my hands in there faces trying to get them out of there gaze with each other. It is her first day here and she already found someone she liked and who likes her back.
They finally snapped out of looking at each other and turned their attention to me.

Marcus- What did Martinus do?

Ellie- What do you mean?

Marcus- That you would come here to come hang out with Martinus or you are already with him.

Giulia- Did you replace me

She said as she tried to look hurt but failed.

Ellie- Fine  I will tell you.

Marcus let us inside and we sat on the couch both of there eyes on me. I guess now it was time to tell the brother of the guy I like that I like his brother.