...The Lure of the seductress...

These are the type of woman every girlfriend dreads. They are beautiful, seductive, and they want your man. They don't care if you're there or not. They just want to have sex with him, and do things to him, that you hate doing. These women make us out to be inferior. They are professionals, who love sex, and playing games. They are the type of women all men dream about. The women who will give him head till he blows and waking him in the morning this way too. She loves it. She just can't get enough; she has an open mind about everything, and will try anything at least once. These are the women to be very careful of. They will steal him from right under your nose, and never think anything about it. These women are the ones who usually end up having affairs with men. They will stop at nothing to please him. Because she is so open, he can talk to her about things he can't talk to you about. He will tell her his deepest darkest thoughts, and desires. Then she will make sure every single one of them comes true.
This is an example of how these women lure your men into their bed.

The one night stand from before:

Four years ago, they had a one-night stand. They first met at a nightclub they use to frequent when they were younger. Where they had a couple of one-night stands. They lost contact with each other, up until that Saturday night. She was standing with the girls, when she felt a familiar squeeze on her arse, it was him. They talked for a bit, and she asked him whom he was with. He told her he was with his girlfriend, and pointed out a tall beautiful brunette. After a lot of flirting between each other, she went to say goodbye to him. She asked him if she would see him again. He gave her his phone number right in front of his girlfriend. Well, two weeks later, she called him up. They talked for a while, and he told her how much he missed her, and how he'd been thinking about having sex with her for a while. So plans were made, and she went over to his house. It was a fantastic night. They were like drug addicts to each other. They just couldn't get enough, and the sex just kept getting better and better. They kept this affair going for ten months. What lured him in was the fact that they had already slept with each other before. He remembered how much fun it was, and wanted to relive all that excitement and fun again, which they did.

The excitement of being caught out:

She was tall, and blonde. Her and a friend went to the local bar where they made a bet. She had to have sex with the next cute guy who walked through the door. They had a few drinks at the bar, when a very good-looking man came in with his girlfriend. They spotted some friends, and joined them at their table. He proceeded over to the bar to order another round of drinks. She walked towards him and stood next to him. She then asked him if it would be all right if she put her hand in his pocket. He quickly looked around at his girlfriend. She was still in conversation with her girlfriend, so he nodded. She placed her hand in his pocket. After withdrawing her hand, she asked if he wanted to put his hand down into her pocket. Naturally, he said yes, and proceeded to stick his hand into her pocket. To his amazement, he felt soft wet lips. He then realized that her pocket had a hole in it and she was not wearing panties. He proceeded to run his fingers through her thick bush, until he encountered the moistest lips he had ever felt. She began to moan softly. Fearing that he would get caught, he withdrew his hand. He returned to his table, but soon the urge to go to the restroom became great. Upon leaving the men's room, he had to pass the ladies' room. As he was doing so, she softly beckoned him inside. When he entered, he found her sitting on the bench, smiling at him. He got down on his knees and began oral sex, bringing her to a gushing climax. When he stood up, she pulled his zipper down and gave him the greatest blowjob he'd ever experienced, she got up and walked over to the sink, where she bent over and exposed her sex, he entered her from behind, her moans of pleasure were so intense that he was aroused to heights of ecstasy he had never before experienced. After his final thrust, he withdrew his cock from her steaming pussy and shot his creamy load all over her back. Totally spent, he re-joined his girlfriend and friends with a smile on his face. He never saw her again.