L

~baelfire/Neal~

"You! You helped them!" I tried to calm her down but nothing seemed to work, she stood up and ran away, I couldn't keep up.

After an hour of trying to look for her, I went to grannies and said to Emma "have you seen Penelope, she ran away" Emma gave an worried look and signalled everyone to help look for her.

Two hours later and I get a call from snow, she said "I found Penelope, I took her back to my apartment but I don't want anyone coming over; she's a mess right now" I ended the conversation with an ok and rang everyone else to tell them we was safe.

~Snow White/ Mary Margret~

I gave Penelope some hot coco, I also asked as she was sipping the warm liquid "are you ok, do you want to talk about anything that's bothering you?" No reply. I then said "you know, if you don't talk right now. The slower we can help you and the slower you can go home." I gained a small chuckle but then it turned serious and she said "I can't go back, it will upset me even more. Me and my brother have always been there." I nodded understanding that she doesn't want to go back because she's worried she's going to see things that pan did and it's going to upset her. Believe it or not, I know what she's talking about. She said "why did you help in my brothers murder by rumplestiltskin, rumplestiltskin was a villian so is Regina so how come you guys all helped them to take down Peter?!" I looked at her stunned, she does have a point.

Suddenly I heard a knock on the door, I left Penelope on the kitchen stool with her looking into her hot chocolate. It was Regina? He hurried in and had something in her hand, she tapped Penelope's shoulder and blew red dust in her face. she collapsed on the ground and used her magic to teleport the young girl on the sofa. Starstrucked, I asked in shock "what did you do?" I scurried over to her and tried to wake her up. Regina said "I blew forgetting dust in her face, she will forget about everything. Which makes her easy to handle, I'm guessing you going to be looking after her?" I nodded and Regina left. I was so confused.

~Penelope~

Im slowly opened my fragile eyes, where was I? I asked soundly tired and scared "who..who are you and what do you want?" She smiles and said "I'm going to be looking after you, I'm snow" I replied still confused "why am I here?" She helped me up, she is kind of nice; she replied "I...um...found you in the woods unconscious"