I

~Penelope~

I got put back into the cell because I tried to escape, I fell asleep inside the cell; you get used to it after a while. It was more like a cage than a cell to be honest.

When I woke up I felt the ship come to a halt, I stood up and looked through a hole in the ship; we are in another place. The door came open to see charming, he opened the cage and blew poppies in my face; I fell into unconscious.

~charming~

I picked up Penelope bridal style and carried her of the ship; some people looked confused at me. Granny came over and asked "who's this?" I replied "Peter Pans little sister but I'm afraid you won't be seeing her much, she's going to be put in a cell for a while. She can't be trusted." Henry shouted "hey what about Felix, he's still free" I replied "it's ok, I'll have some cell space for this guy. Come on" Felix followed me to the sheriffs station, I locked Penelope in one first and locked Felix in the one next door.

I left the station and headed to grannies to see snow and henry. But henry is acting like himself.

~Felix~

I woke up Penelope, she slowly sat up rubbing her eyes; I asked "come on pen, we need to find a way out" in the corner of my eye, I could see a key hanging on a hook on the ceiling. I climbed the bars and got the key, I undid my lock and pens. We found a note on the key, it had said:

Dear Felix,
You and pen meet me at the well in the forest. This plan will work because Peter Pan never fails.
Sincerely Pan

We sneakily made our way to the well, were we saw Peter who was still henry. He poured the curse mixture and looked at Penelope, he said "I need you pen to do something for me" she nodded and Pan continued "i need you to...." I couldn't hear what they were saying.

~Penelope~

"I need you to take Felix's heart out and crush it over the well." My eyes widened in surprise, I can't kill one of my best friends. But I had to do it, to make my brother happy and so he could live. I put my hand inside Felix's chest and pulled out a ruby red heart, he looked at me with pain in his eyes; this was traumatising. I really didn't want to do this, I put it over the well and started squeezing it until finally it turned into ash; a tear ran down my face as I could see how much I was hurting him before he dropped down dead. 'Henry' said "im missing something" but before he could continue, he stood there like something sparked him. He asked "your..your the lost girl" I looked at him in confusion, so if this is henry then where is Pan?