''My phone.''

When I got home the hallway had 3 suitcases lined down it. I furrowed my eyebrows at my parents, ''You got in.'' My dad looked down whereas my mum grinned and hugged me. This was it. I was leaving. 

''I'll be in the car.'' Mum kissed my cheek on the way out also grabbing 2 suitcases. I looked at my dad with tears brimming my eyes and the same with his. He ran over to me and picked me up, spinning me around then putting me back on the floor. 

''I don't want to leave you.'' I whimpered into his chest as I hugged him tighter than ever. His suit would probably be covered in my tears but I didn't care. My heart broke a little more with every second he hugged me more.

''You be good for your mum okay? For me. Life's going to be hard but it is for everyone. Just remember that everything always comes back to the middle.'' He broke down in tears. This was the first time I had seen my dad cry ever since the funeral. He had lost everything and everyone. Mum, Alice, his job and now me. He had nothing left just because I wanted everything. I nodded as the taxi outside beeped signalling that it was time to leave. 

''I love you.''
''I love you too.'' 

He gave me a weak smile as I closed the door with my suitcase in hand. My mascara was probably smudged down my face and I looked like a mess. I wiped away any tear that ran loose and put my make up back in check before we arrived at the same bridge that the lizard had attacked on 4 months ago. I knew my mum wanted to talk to me but now just wasn't a good time. Oh crap, PETER! I need to see him one last time! I quickly grabbed my phone. 

''Hey Peter, when you get this please call me or something. I got into the university and I'm leaving for England right now, I'm on the bridge-'' I was interrupted by something like a small stone hitting my window. We were stuck in traffic any ways so I got out the care as two more stones were lightly thrown at the car. I looked around before screaming as I was swooped into the sky. My eyes were shut tight and I felt the wind attacking my hair making who ever held me laugh. 

''Who- where-?'' I breathed out heavily as I was rested steadily on top of a stand which was holding up the bridge. My eyes opened and peered around to see a beautiful orange sunset and a bright city ahead of me. Peter stood with the mask off his red and blue suit and his hands wrapped around my waist. He just stared at me whilst I freaked out about what just happened.

''I have to give you something.'' He held out my white Iphone in his hands, I gladly took it. ''My phone!'' I grinned yet he stayed with the same look as before. 
''It wasn't the phone.'' I stared at him this time before he pulled me in close and connected his lips with mine softly. I wrapped my arms around his neck. The tingle where our lips had met was back after a long waiting time. We grinned at each other as we pulled away unwillingly. 

''I can't just be friends. That's not what we are or what we are meant to be. Okay? I love you Emily. I don't care if you're leaving or if you don't feel the same way. I'm telling you now because I don't want to loose you. Not again and not ever. I know- I know! That you feel like this is wrong and people are going to get hurt. But the only people who are hurt are us! I love you...Emily.'' I couldn't stop the tear from falling out of my eye. 
''I will stay with you. I will leave here and be with you. I don't care where we are or who we are with or whatever we do, I just want to be with you. Forever.'' He finished with a hopeful glint in his brown eyes. 

My heart slowly repaired itself after his mini speech and I couldn't believe it, everything felt better with what he said. 

''I love you.'' Is all I could say. I wrapped my arms around him and pulled him in for a kiss though it was shortened by the lights in the city nearby flickering once more. Soon mostly everything had blacked out. 

''What the hell?'' I mumbled.

''We need to go.'' Peter created a web and we swung away.