why?

"Why are you back? why? After all this time what gives you the right?" Gem yelled. "Gem". Tears now starting  to come down my face. "Nothing I say can fix what I did and you are right I have no right to be here. I'm back because I need to make right with the people I hurt".

Flash back

"Don't leave me! Please! I need you!"I cried.  "Skyler I love you but I have to go. I wish I could stay but I can't". Tears now streaming down his face. "Skyler can I ask you to do me a favor before I go?" "Don't talk like that, you will make it". I said. "You will make it". I whispered. "Skyler if I don't, I want you to live your life to the fullest. Don't live with regret.  Find somone to live for, somone to love. Be happy. I love you but now l have to go. Goodbye". "NO" I screamed "don't leave me" I said tears flowing down my face now. "I love you. I need you. So please don't go". I said in a wisper. And that was the last time I ever saw him.

End of flash back

"And because I made a promise to someone, that I would live with as little regret as possible. I regreted how I left so I'm here to fix it".

A/N

Sorry this is late and short.  I have been really busy though. So what do you guys think so far? Do you guys want to see a future chapter in someone else's view or just keep it in Sky's view? Please comment what you want and don't forget to vote, follow, and comment. By my little rebels.