We Meet Again

My train leaves in just a few minutes. It takes 3 hours to get to Ohio where I grew up. I would be lying if I said I was not a little nervous, I mean, I haven't seen any of them in a year. I'm really nervous to see my family though. They have never trusted me. It slowly became a prison so I had to run away from home. I wish there was a different way for me to have dealt with it, but leaving was the only way. I hope they understand. Last call for the train to Ohio. As soon as I heard that, I grabbed my stuff and made my way towards the train.

****

As we closed in, I got more and more anxious. I had changed so much. Would they like the new me? I will always love them and still do, but do they?  As soon as I got off the train I grabbed a coffee, put on my music, and left for where I asked for my four childhood friends Zack woods, 
Gem Brooks, Jessie and Ashton Turner, to meet me.

****

As I pull up to the park flash backs of the last time I was here come flooding my mind.

Flash back
As my friends started to show up my anxiety increased  a lot. I could  feel an anxiety attack coming but, i hade to stay strong. After all I  will not see my friends for a long time . Maybe never again. It hurt so much to think i will never see them again. "Skyler, you ok?" I snapped  out of my thoughts at my name i smiled and said i was fine. It was a lie. Jessie must not have beleived me, but did not push the issue. We partied all night. We played games, listned to music, and ate lots of junk food. I will be sad to leave, but one thing is for sure I will always remember tonight.
End of flash back

I started to cry. I did not notice untill I felt my shirt getting wet. I wiped my tears away and got out of the car. I walked over to a bench. I got there a few minutes early. I  jerk up off the bench when I hear people yelling. I look around to see where it's coming from when I locate two boys. One  taller then the other he is slender in an untucked dress shirt and dark blue jeans. The other had a shirt with Batman on it and black jeans. I can make a little out of what they are saying. "I told you!" the tall one says. The smaller one says "Wait just a little while longer.  She could be running late." I feel like I know them. "Skyler is not coming back so get it through your head already! It was obviously some kind of sick joke someone was playing." My heart broke at his words but I made my way over there. As I approach they both stopped talking and looked at me. I stopped a few feet away from them. "Are your names Jessie and Ashton?" I asked. The smaller one ran over to me and imbraced me in a tight hug. "Oh sky! I missed you so much!" he said. The taller one stared at us and then came up to join the hug. I felt so happy my to have my friends here. It had been so long since I hade seen them and I had missed them so much. They eventually pull back. The smaller one hade a huge smile on his face then pointed at the taller one and said "Jessie over here didn't think you would really show up and said it was probably some sort of prank." I look down with a little bit of  guilt. "I'm really sorry I left. That's partly why i'm back." I say. I suddenly feel a tight imbrace. I look up to see Jessie.  After the hug, I back away to see Ashton texting someone. I look around and ask where Gem and Zack are. Jessie and Ashton look at each other then back at me. "Skyler?" I hear from behind me. I see a girl a little older then me in blue jeans and a gray cammi  running straight for me.

AN

Well you met two of her friends. What will happen in the next chapter? Well that is for me to know and you to wait and see.Untill next time my little rebels!