not so grate

A/N
This chapter is not edited. I felt bad that I did not post recently and I went to bed at 3:00 a.m. last night and got up early.  So sorry for any grammar mistakes.

The girl running tordes me looked made. As soon as she was 3 feet away from me she jumped on me. I fell to the ground with a loud thud. The girl on top of me then started to punch me. Jessie and Ashton both hade to pull her off. YOU SHOULD NOT HAVE COME BACK SKY! The girl on top of me yelled.  Gem calm down Ashton said. I TRUSTED YOU.WE GREW UP TOGETHER AND THEN YOU LEAVE. Gem yelled tears now streaming down her face. My heart broke at her words not because she was  wrong but because she was right. You left me. She whispered. She was right I left her it was all my falt that my friends felt like this. I'm so sorry.I say. Why did you come back? Why after all this time did you come back? Gem asked through gritted teeth.

Ok sorry it is short but I have a really grate idea for the next chapter so this is just a filler. So what do you guy think of the story so far good or bad I have never done anything like this so I hope it is good well i will see you lovely little Rebels later don't forget to comment vote and follow. Byyyy.