34. Iron sisters and dates with misters

Start from the beginning

"The michealsons." I whispered and she nodded.

"The purpose of the sword was to command the truth, but there's a second purpose." She paused. "If one day the shadowhunters failed in their sacred duty the sword could be used to shine heavenly power and kill all demon-blooded creatures." She said and Clary's eyes widened.

"Your brother-Luke." Clary muttered and I rubbed my temples.

"So what has to happen for that to happen?" I groaned and they looked to me.

"A angel must wield the sword and the blade must get struck by lightning." Cleo said as we walked outside. "But you cannot tell the downworld, There would be too much panic, riots, rebellions."

The word rebellion made my skin crawl, my parents and brother had been killed in a rebellion and though I was young I could clearly remember this.

"There's something else, when I was saving my sister from a demon." She looked at me before turning back to Cleo "I shot sunlight from my hand." She drew the tune on her hand and golden sunlight beamed out.

"I've never seen anyone draw that rune before, it's nothing like I've ever seen." She shook her head and I got a pressuring headache.

"I think I have." I grinned as the vision ripples across my mind of my mother doing the exact same rune. "My mom, but she said it appeared to her-"

"As a vision." Clary breathed and I nodded.

After getting back to the institute we had down time for a little while, with no new information the shadowhunters stuck inside.

Piper was dancing through the hub in her pointe shoes. Purposely to annoy Aldertee, she smirked as she got in his way before blocking the screen and doing everything in her power to be on his last nerve. Alec just smiled at the girl before she leapt over the chairs perfectly landing infront of him.

"I see your having fun?" Alec asked the girl who pulled him after her towards the training room.

"I will in a few seconds." She handed him a remote. "You press play when I tell you." He nodded and she motioned to him, pressing play ballet music turned on.

She was in utter bliss, soaking in the music and pouring in soul. She balanced on one toe, straight leg up as her other one held impossibly up in the air before she spun. When the son was done she grinned at him.

"So, since we don't have a bare would you mind if I Uh." She motioned him up and Alec obliged as she held her leg almost parallel with the wall and put it on his shoulder. "Tell me about your day." She inquired and he sighed in mock thought.

"Well, see there's this girl, she's short, red hair, attractive, loves to annoy people." He told me as I switched legs. "And I want to ask her on a date tonight."

I grinned looking at him before wrapping a leg around his waist. "Oh really." I asked before he nodded.

"Yeah, how about 8:30?" He offered and I nodded before getting off of him and taking off my shoes.

"That sounds great, but actually I have a question." I asked, "I've been meaning to ask you for awhile."

"Yeah?"

"Remember the day we met, when you shot me with your bow?" I pointed to my arm and his face heated up.

"That definitely wasn't my finest moment, but Atleast it payed off." He shrugged and I rolled my eyes walking out of the room with him.

"You said you were distracted, you never told me by what." I crossed my arms and he looked at me before looking ahead.

"It was your eyes, the light hit them and it was like looking at all the colors I've ever seen in my life. It took my breath away." He ran his thumb across my jaw and I blushed looking down. "By the way, when I was out of it after trying to find Jace, I felt you were there. I heard you sing." Alec told me and I rubbed my arm awkwardly.